• 30 minutes

season one episode three
part 4

🧟‍♀️

"Silence!" shouted Ms Park.

"She-"

"Hey!"

Everyone sighs and stayed silent. Ms Park put both her hands on her hips and sighs loudly.

"Let's do this. Stay in the recording for just ten minutes, okay Gyeong su?" Y/N raised her eyebrows shocked by what Ms Park just asked. "I know it'll be hard, but it's better than being suspected."

"The others don't suspect me. It's just her!"

"Gyeong su, would you do that, please?"

"Forgot 10 minutes. I'll stay half- no a full hour."

"There's no need to do that. It takes less than 5 minutes to turn." Cheong san says. "Stop overreacting."

"Let's just be sure."

"Will that do?" asked Ms Park to Na yeon. "If nothing happens, you'll sincerely apologize right?" Na yeon hesitate but still replied.

"Yes."

"You guys are okay with that right?"

"Yes." they all replied but Y/N stayed silent.

"Ma'am he's clearly fine!"

"Right, if we do this who would step up next time?" continues Cheong san.
"Everyone will hide."

"You are right too but-" the woman pauses not knowing what to say. "Let's this a way to learn to trust each other."

"I trust Gyeong su." Cheong san says staring at the boy besides him.

"See you in an hour." Gyeong su simply replied while walking to the recording room.

"Should I got in with you?" asked Dae su.

Earning the middle finger of Gyeong su. He silently walked in and sit down turning his back to where they were staring.

"That stubborn punk. 1p minutes would be fine."

"He's nothing compared to her."

🧟‍♀️

"I'm hungry."

Y/N was silently sitting on the table with Wu jin playing with - whatever it is - besides her and Cheong san standing in front of her, between her feet.

"You're always hungry." replied the twin.

Wu jin scoffs and went to Dae su leaving the couple alone.

It has been 20 minutes since Gyeong su was in the recording room.

Cheong san turns around now facing Y/N. Their faces were close, close enough for Y/N to feels his mint breath tickling her cheek. She turns her head staring deep into his eyes, as their noses were nearly touching each other.

Not caring to look if anyone were staring, Cheong san grab her face and kiss her. He feels the cut on her lips and the girl put her hands on his waist. Jokingly, he caresses her thighs making shivers going up her spine.

Wu jin sliently rolls his eyes at them as he keep talking with Dae su and Joon yeong. Su hyeok and On jo scoff as the others did not even know what was happening between the two and minding their own business.

Y/N was the first to break the kiss, gasping for air eyes always closed. She slowly open them and saw a smiling Cheong san. Y/N chuckles and push him a bit so that she can stand up. Ms Park shakes her head and smile at herself, while they keep talking.

"You should go and check what he's doing."

"Right. Be right back." he says after caressing her left cheek earning a nod from the girl.

He slowly walk towards the door and knocked on it, attempting to get his attention. Smiling, he starts blowing air indicating him to do the same as Gyeong su start whistling; one of their favorite lullaby.

"Moron." Gyeong su silently laughs at his best friend.

Cheong san made the "I will kill you" actions as Gyeong su start shuffling aside and bring his middle finger in sight. Making Cheong san laugh slightly. Y/N smile finally seeing him laugh again after a long time.

Cheong san stick his mouth to the door making Y/N rolls her eyes grinning.

"That moron." laughs Gyeong su.

Cheong san stopped smiling, and showed his three first fingers, telling him that it has been 30 minutes.

"What are you saying-"

"It's been 30 minutes. Come out."

Pissed off, Gyeong su tells him to go and don't bother him again.

"Ms Park-" he called walking to the group. "it's been more than 30 minutes, but Gyeong su won't come out."

"Okay, I'll bring him out." replied the woman going in the recording room.

Cheong san is now standing behind her girlfriend watching Ms Park convincing his best friend to get out.

"He's totally fine."

"I knew it."

"Why is he being so stubborn?"

"It's Gyeong su after all." answers Y/N grabbing Cheong san's hand.

"He won't come out right?" asked Su hyeok and Cheong san replied with an affirmative nod. He sighs before replying.

"Aish, he's so pigheaded." the boy squeezes Y/N's hand and stare at the stubborn Gyeong su. Finally Ms Park came out but the boy didn't.

"What did he say?"

"He says he'll stay the full hour."

"He's sulking!"

"I'll go in."

"Why should you?" asked Y/N. "It's not your fault if he's in here am I right? Na yeon?"

"Why should I?"

"He's in here because of you!" replied Ji min steping infront but quickly being held by On jo.

"What did I do?"

🧟‍♀️

AN

Here's another chapter before I go to sleep!