12

TW: mentions of blood

"'What the fuck' is right Jungwon. Heeseung Hyung why the hell did you just make us watch videos of your ex boyfriend having sex?" Jake questioned the elder's sanity. 

"This random person sent me those messages. I have no idea how they even got my number, nor how they obviously know who I am..." Heeseung sighed.

The other four stayed silent as they shared guilty and mutually knowing glances with each other.

"What's wrong guys?" The elder was lost at the others silence towards him. 

He observed them looking nervously at one another and narrowed his eyes.

"What do you know." Was all he said. After being friends for so long, you began to pick up on little quirks and habits. 

Heeseung knew the younger four like the back of his hand. So it's no surprise how quickly he was able to catch onto their suspicious behavior. 

"Okay hear us out... We may not be correct but I think we have an idea on who may be sending those annonymous messages." Jay decided to speak first.

"Go on." Heeseung leaned himself forward in anticipation of attaining the information his friends withheld. 

"It may be your friend... Riki..." 

Sunghoon came clean to the eldest.

Heeseung laughed, not taking the accusation seriously.

"Where did you get that!" Heeseung jokingly asked with a chuckle, clearly not believing anything being said.  

Heeseung paused his laughter as he seen the complete seriousness spread across the others faces. Not one glint of humor shining through their eyes.

Jungwon gulped from nervousness before continuing onto what Sunghoon had admitted. 

"Sunoo told us what happened that night... And he also told us who the person was... Sunoo had slept with Nishimura Riki that night, Hyung." 

Heeseung's laughing state was long gone as the color and expression drained from his face.

His heart felt as if it dropped to his ass. 

You know how on a roller coaster, when the largest drop pulls you down and your heart falls with it? Well multiply that by 10 and that's how Heeseung's heart felt in his chest.

Heeseung sat there in silence with no reaction. All that appeared on his face was a blank stare. 

"We wanted to tell you but you know, you kind of ghosted us for a while..." Jay scratched the back of his nape in fear from the lack of reaction they had received from the older.

Heeseung simply got up from his seat and began to walk to the front entrance to collect his shoes. 

"Where the fuck are you going Hyung?" Sunghoon grabbed the elder's shoulder while everyone followed.

Heeseung brushed him off and looked back at the four.

They had never in their twenty something years of life, seen an expression so deadly from the elder. 

They all felt goosebumps crawl onto their skin. 

They were terrified to put it simply.

Heeseung just turned his back to them and exited out the door. 

The others, quickly as possible, rushed on their shoes as well and ran out to follow Heeseung. They had to make sure he didn't do anything stupid that he may regret.