9

(Warning! nsfw ahead. skip if needed.)

Sunoo decided to make the first move, once again. He found it exhilarating.

He wanted today to go differently. He grabbed the taller's hand and brought him to the kitchen table where he sat him down onto a chair that was pulled out from the big table. 

He allowed the other to remove his own work slacks and undergarment. He stood back and watched the elder strip himself of his bottom attire. 

Sunoo, being the cheeky and sly boy he was, was already without his underwear. He was only wearing the long shirt for the second half of the day. 

Once he seen the latter was done, he grabbed onto the elder's necktie and sat himself on his lap. 

"You're so bold baby, it's sexy." Sunoo smirked at the latter's comment and brought himself closer to the other's ear.

"I want to ride you." Was all the male whispered into the shocked male's ear. Riki gulped and felt himself grow 10 times harder. 

"Can I record you? I want to see how good you are." Riki challenged him with his eyes. And Kim Sunoo never turns down a good challenge, so he agreed. His eyes followed the other as he reached and grabbed his phone. 

After the video started, Sunoo slightly arched his back to get the hard, pulsing bulge from underneath his ass. He then brought his eyes up to meet the elder. He had a grand idea. 

Since Riki allowed him full control, he picked up the elder's hand and lowered his jaw to place the taller's middle and ring finger into his mouth. As he sucked on the man's fingers with as much saliva as possible, he watched with direct eye contact as the latter tried to calm himself down and not lose all self control.

After a few seconds he used the elders hand and brought it down to his hole. The spit from his mouth was used as a lube to prepare him for the latter's member. 

Soon, he removed the fingers and lifted up slightly to allow the other's erection, to enter him. 

Sunoo wasted no time to adjust as he slammed his own hips down in attempt to encase the entirety of the other, inside of him. 

This sent Riki to the moon. He let out a whimper at the contact and put his head into the other's chest. 

Sunoo began rotating and grinding his hips onto the older. All that could be heard was the moans and groans escaping their lips. 

Riki brought Sunoo close to his lips to whisper so that the video couldn't pick up his voice. "You're being such a good boy, can you cum with me baby?" He said as quietly as possible.

Sunoo nodded and squeezed his eyes shut as he felt the familiar feeling erupting in his stomach. He was close. With one more grind, he sent them both over the edge as they both released at the same time with one last deep groan from Riki.

...

Riki wrapped Sunoo's legs around his torso and carried him up the stairs. 

He then pushed the bedroom door open with his free hand and set Sunoo down as he grabbed towels for the both of them. 

Then, he grabbed Sunoo's hand and brought him to the abnormally large bathtub. While the water was warming up, the taller turned back to the handsome man standing behind him. "Let me take care of you." 

Sunoo blushed and nodded, loving the feeling of being cared for so gently. 

Riki carefully lifted Sunoo's t-shirt, as if he was a fragile piece of the finest China. After he stripped the younger of his clothing, he took the chance to admire the finer details of the latter.

He observed how the skin that the other possessed looked so soft, he just wanted to sink his teeth in. His eyes burned into the flesh of the latter like lava burns into the Earth below.

He observed the feminine waist and hips that were no stranger to his fingertips. Riki knew one thing. 

Now that he had a taste of the male he's craved for so long, he knew he would never allow him to slip away from his hold.

...

They sat face to face in the tub with pure silence. Besides the occasional drops of water falling from the faucet. 

"I want you to be mine." Riki suddenly spoke, breaking the comfort of silence in the echoing washroom.

Sunoo failed to respond, half stunned, half pondering the other's request.

"Everything you want in this world will be at your feet. I will do anything you request of me, just ask." Riki made his statement loud and clear as he studied the other's reaction.

"Anything?" Sunoo innocently asked.

"Anything." Riki maintained a serious and straight face to emphasize how honest he was being.

"What do I have to do in return?" Sunoo furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head in suspicion. 

"Nothing you don't want to. Everything you do will be decided by yourself. I would never force you into something you don't give full consent to. If you choose to do not a single thing, that is exactly what will occur." Riki quickly responded.

"So all I have to do is basically be your boyfriend and look pretty? No dishes? No cleaning? No picking up dirty underwear?" Sunoo's eyes went wide in excitement of having zero responsibilities. 

"You don't even have to lift a finger if that's what you desire." Riki smiled at Sunoo's glittering eyes staring back into his.

Sunoo responded by wrapping his arms around the eldest's neck and pulling him into a deep passionate kiss. 

Who the hell would pass up that deal? Sunoo was no idiot to not jump directly on board with the other's proposal. 

end of chapter.

Sorry for any mistakes.