13

TW: mentions of blood

Sunoo sighed. He was mentally exhausted.

As tears stained his gorgeous face, he looked down towards the almost unidentifiable man that was spread across their bedroom flooring. 

He mentally prepared himself as he reached down to pull up the tall man from behind. Sunoo struggled to lift the older since he was limp, providing no assistance to the younger.

Once Sunoo was able to lay the other back into their large bed, he panted from the sudden workout he had just endured. 

After recollecting himself, Sunoo grabbed the first-aid that he had placed on the floor.

The male walked back to the bed and crawled over to the left side of the unconscious older, he began to observe the damage that Heeseung had caused.

The man had not one, but two blackened eyes, swollen cheeks, a busted lip with cuts sitting on both top and bottom lips, and a bruised nose that surprisingly wasn't broken, but extremely injured as dried blood ran from both nostrils. 

Sunoo began to feel more tears attempting to escape his amber colored eyes.

He hated seeing the older like this. He didn't want to be the cause either.

The red head started to wipe the latter's face to get rid of the crimson, red, liquid that stained the man's sharp features.

Sunoo didn't hold the tears back any longer, as they rushed down his flushed cheeks. He couldn't help but feel immense guilt for his boyfriend's injuries.  

Riki's eyes began to slowly open as much as they could, being swollen and all.

The injured male seen the younger silently sobbing in front of him and he began to let a small smile fall onto his lips. Seeing that the other was still by his side.

Riki reached his hands up to caress the smaller's damp face. 

"Why are you crying my beautiful baby?" Riki croaked out with a hoarse voice. Still able to tease the younger, even in these conditions.

"You got hurt because of me... And why are you smiling?" Sunoo furrowed his eyebrows at the odd behavior from the latter. 

"Because I love you." Riki's smile spread even wider across his bruised face.

Sunoo just rolled his eyes in attempt to hide the shy smile that begged to be shown onto his lips.

"Now's not the time to confess your love for me, idiot." He retorted back with a chuckle before ignoring him and continuing to nurse his boyfriends wounds. 

...

After Sunoo finished assisting the older, he went down the stairs to grab pain killers and a glass of cold water. 

When he returned he found the taller sitting up, leaned against the bed frame. 

Sunoo handed the male two pills along with the water, sitting down in front of him with crossed legs. 

"Babe we need to talk." Sunoo stated in the sternest voice he could muster.

Riki looked up to him with his bruised, deep brown eyes and nodded.

"I know..." He deeply sighed, preparing to explain himself.

"I heard what Heeseung had said... Riki, did you really send him those video's of me?" Sunoo was hoping that the elder was just saying nonsense, and that his boyfriend didn't actually do what he was accused of.

Riki looked away towards the window, not wanting to see the other's reaction as he nodded.

"What the fuck Riki?! Why the hell would you do that? Look at me damnit!" Sunoo raised his voice in frustration as he put his face in front of the other's. He wanted the taller to face him like a man. 

"I'll explain everything, okay? But I want to start off by apologizing... I'm seriously, seriously sorry Sunoo... I knew it was wrong, I just- I just was angry and petty." Riki finally made eye contact as he held onto the latter's hand to show sincerity.  

"I don't expect you to accept my apology because I invaded your privacy, but I do want you to know that I truly am sorry for doing that to you baby..." Sunoo sighed and looked down to where their hands were connected.

"Tell me every detail Nishimura. I want to know everything, right now." The younger stared fiercely into his boyfriend's eyes.

Riki was intimidated by the smaller's threating graze towards him so he quickly began explaining from the beginning.  

"Firstly, Heeseung and I became best friends years and years ago. When you two had stated dating, he didn't tell me anything really, besides the fact that he was seeing someone... I didn't think much about it for a few years. Then, a year ago; Heeseung and I had planned on hanging out but he never showed up. He sent me a text saying how he was busy with his boyfriend, you." 

"I became curious because like I said, he had only mentioned you once, two years prior. So, the next time we planned to meet up; I asked for a picture of you, to see who my best friend had been so secretive with. Once he showed me a picture of your beautiful face, I knew I had to have you."

Sunoo blushed hard at the cheesy words he heard from the latter but refused to show it, maintaining a straight face.

"For a year, I kept my interest in you a secret, but I would ask to see pictures of you every once in a while. Heeseung just thought I was only interested in the fun dates you both went on. But that wasn't the case. I wanted to see you and only you. So when Heeseung told me that you and him had planned on going clubbing that night, I instantly wanted to see you in person. So, I went to that exact same club, and awaited for the two of you to arrive so I could 'accidently' bump into you guys." Riki looked away again, embarrassed at how crazy he may have sounded.

"So basically, you were obsessed with me." Sunoo teased the older with a smirk.

"I wouldn't say obsessed... but basically..." This time it was Riki's turn to blush at the other's comment.

Sunoo leaned forward to place a gentle peck onto the bruised lips of the other, encouraging the latter to continue.   

"Then, I seen that you were dancing alone so I just watched you to make sure no one came too close. I may have also been checking you out... But I digress. After we did what we did, I felt this sort of leverage... Knowing I had you and he didn't. So I became extremely petty towards him." Riki cleared his throat and took a sip of his water.

"I sent the videos to him in a childish act of pettiness... and I'm truly sorry Sunoo. I should have considered your feelings first." 

Sunoo nodded his head agreeing to what the latter had said. "Yeah, you should have." He folded his arms to show seriousness. 

"I'll do anything for you to consider forgiving me. You name it." Riki looked at Sunoo like an abandoned puppy, waiting for Sunoo's request.

"Anything?" Sunoo raised his eyebrow, liking the sound of getting whatever he pleased.

Who doesn't like being spoiled?

"Anything baby. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it." Riki pleaded, not wanting the red head to be angry towards him.

"Hmm..." Sunoo pretended to think. 

"I want to go shopping." Sunoo smiled brightly.

"Done." Riki instantly responded without hesitation.

end of chapter.

Sorry for any mistakes.