3

Sunoo thought about his recent encounter with the mystery man throughout the whole ride home. Sunoo being the clumsy person he is, never thought to check his phone.

... 

Sunoo walked up to his apartment with a smile on his face as he typed in his home password on the keypad. In the next moments, that smile would be wiped right off that beautiful face of his. 

The door opened and as he looked straight into the living room seeing the faces of 5 people he loved the most in this world. 

He completely had forgotten about all the marks that Riki had left behind all over his neck and collar bones. 

He smiled happily and walked towards the people in the room but quickly stopped in his tracks as he realized his smiles were not being reciprocated. 

"What's wrong guys?" He looked around in confusion. "Where the hell have you been Kim Sunoo?" Heeseung, Sunoo's boyfriend of 3 years asked loudly in clear frustration.

"I-" Before Sunoo could finish his sentence he was cut off by Heeseung who held a face stained with shock. 

"What the fuck is on your neck?" Heeseung and Sunoo were the only ones standing while everyone was sat on the couches, sharing anxious glances. 

"Kim Sunoo I won't ask you again, why the fuck is there hickeys on your fucking neck?!" Heeseung yelled with a pained expression, close to tears. 

Sunoo had no words. He failed to notice the 75 missed calls and texts from his wonderful boyfriend, asking if he was okay and why he didn't return home last night nor this morning. 

Sunoo failed to see the hundreds of calls and texts from his best friends asking where he was and if he was safe. 

Sunoo had only thought about having sex with a random stranger. He couldn't bring himself to look any of them in the eyes. 

"Did you fucking cheat on me babe?" Heeseung softly asked, clearly close to breaking down as tears clouded his eyes. 

He still failed to receive an answer from the younger boy.  

Everyone else decided this was a private matter and got up to leave the apartment. The two felt like they were at a stand still. 

"Babe please tell me I'm wrong and that I'm stupid for even asking that question." Sunoo gulped as he slowly looked up to find Heeseung with tears falling onto his face. 

"Please... Sun?" Heeseung begged Sunoo to deny the accusation. He begged him to fight back. 

But Sunoo just looked at him in the eyes while tears streamed down his face. Sunoo finally decided to respond to his boyfriend that loved him with his whole being. 

He simply nodded slowly, letting the latter know his accusations were correct. 

Anyone in a 20 mile radius could hear the exact moment and sound of Heeseung's heart shattering. 

Heeseung wiped his tears with his palm in silence and walked into their bedroom that they had shared since they moved in together 2 years ago. Sunoo was confused but still followed him into the bedroom. 

"I want you to get the fuck out." Heeseung coldly stated as he pulled all of Sunoo's clothing and belongings out of the closet and drawers. 

"Wait, Hyung what do you mean?"  Sunoo felt his heartrate excel in speed as he watched his clothes fly into a suitcase. 

"I mean that we're done. I'm not dealing with this bullshit. I gave you everything I fucking had! I gave you a place to live and the shirt off my back and this is how you fucking repay me?! Sunoo I went to the ends of the earth for you and this is what I fucking get in return!" 

Sunoo flinched as Heeseung screamed his frustrations at him. Heeseung had never in their 3 years of relationship; yelled at his boyfriend. Sunoo has never seen him this angry and it honestly scared him. But the boy knew deep down he deserved every harsh thing that is coming for him. 

"Hyung, I know I fucked up, I won't deny it. But could we at least talk about it?" Sunoo cried and cried hoping he could somehow fix the mess he's made for himself. 

"What is there to talk about Kim Sunoo? There's nothing else that you can say that would fix any of this. You did me dirty like we meant nothing! So guess what Kim Sunoo? Now we are nothing. Congratulations, you got what you wanted. Isn't this what you wanted? the freedom to go sleep around with other people? Well guess what? Now you can!" Heeseung screamed as he threw the suitcases out the room. 

Sunoo silently followed Heeseung into the living room. He watched as the older turned to face him with pure hatred in his eyes. 

"Fuck you, Kim Sunoo." Was all that came from Heeseung's mouth. And then Heeseung threw the suitcases into the apartment's hallway as he watched Sunoo slowly walk out the door with his head down in shame. 

Heeseung without missing a beat, slammed the front door as hard as he could almost knocking it off the hinges. Sunoo flinched as he closed his eyes and slid to the floor, sobbing. 

He knew he did not deserve forgiveness. 

Kim Sunoo was now homeless and heart broken.

end of chapter. 

Sorry for any mistakes.