10

This time, Riki didn't wait until the shorter fell asleep to watch the video he recorded. 

In fact, he showed the video to Sunoo. Sunoo just turned extremely red and hid his face in the latter's chest. 

"Why are you being so shy? What happened to my bold baby from the video?" Riki teased and laughed at how embarrassed the younger was.

Sunoo hit Riki gently and turned over to the wall in attempt to hide his beet red cheeks. "Stop!" He jokingly yelled towards the other.

Riki simply shook his head and looked back to his device.

Riki knew what he was doing. 

He pressed the green icon on his home screen that led him back to the unsaved contact. He then proceed to press send on the video that showed Kim Sunoo riding his dick, from his point of view.

He then began to type 'Doesn't he look so pretty grinding on my dick?' 

Riki couldn't help but let out a chuckle at his silly message. 

He didn't wait for a response as he turned over to cuddle lovingly into the smaller boy.  

...

To say Heeseung was having a rough night was an understatement. 

He didn't know what took over him but he clicked on the most recent message he had received, knowing what could await him.

He still proceeded to press the unknown number and instantly frowned at the text that had a video attachment along with it. 

Letting curiosity get the best of him, he opened the video message.

As the video began, he felt a pit grow in bottom his stomach while he watched his ex boyfriend getting fucked in the ass while sitting on another man. 

Heeseung felt a vile liquid arise from his torso and into his throat.

He got up and ran to the restroom and released the burning bodily fluid out of his mouth and into the toilet. 

Tears streamed down his face as he slid down the wall parallel to the toilet bowl. 

His brain replaying the video over and over in his head.

Heeseung buried his face in his hands as he dry heaved and sobbed. 

Of course he'd be upset, he still loved the younger after all. Him getting cheated on didn't change that fact. 

Heeseung stood up from the floor and wiped his mouth of residue left from his own vomit. He stared at his own reflection and saw a heartbroken man staring back in return. 

He stopped his self pity for a moment to brush his teeth, getting rid of all the bitter taste that was left after emptying his stomach a few moments ago.

Heeseung grabbed his phone and texted his closest friend in hopes that the latter would see it and return his message. 

'Riki could we hang out this weekend?' was the last message he sent before he drifted off to sleep. 

Now you may be wondering, 'why won't Heeseung just block the anonymous person that's basically trolling him on his own phone?'

Well, he figured that he would eventually ask for advice on what to do from his friends but he would need proof. 

Without it he would seem like an obsessed ex boyfriend that wants any reason to shit on his cheating ex.

But at the moment he was too embarrassed to show his friends. He knew eventually though, they may be able to help in any way.

...

Soon, the weekend arrived. 

The two gentlemen had planned to meet up on a Saturday, at a restaurant they had never been to.

Riki arrived first this time. 

He had kissed his boyfriend goodbye and sadly parted ways with the boy. Soon to meet up with the boy's ex boyfriend right after. 

Riki waited a short while for the elder and soon enough, the male appeared in his line of sight. Heeseung quickly sat down into the booth in front of the younger. 

"Hey Rik." Heeseung greeted with a forced smile.

"Hey Hyung, You don't look so hot." He replied with a playful smile. Riki internally patted himself on the back for his acting skills.

Heeseung sighed before turning his attention to the waiter that had arrived to take their orders. 

After the staff had left, Riki waited for Heeseung to respond to his statement but received pure silence instead.

Nishimura matched the silence from the latter, crossing his arms onto the table and waiting to hear all about his Hyung's problems. Even if he knew he was the cause of them...

"This is a little embarrassing on my part..." Heeseung looked away and out into the sea of people that were enjoying the company of their loved ones or people that had just been acquainted to. 

Heeseung felt a pang of jealousy towards the random people sat a few feet away from him. In all honesty, Heeseung was lonely. 

Besides work, the boy had practically isolated himself from the outside world. 

He barely responded to the group chat messages he received that asked how he was feeling, or asking to go out to spend quality time outside the home he formally shared.

Don't get him wrong, he adored his friends. But every time he seen the males he had just been reminded of the good times he shared with them and Kim Sunoo. 

"I've been receiving these messages..." Heeseung finally spoke.

"Okay?..." Riki encouraged the other to continue on with his statement.

"Do you remember how I had recently broken things off with my boyfriend?" Riki nodded.

"This unknown number has recently been sending me lewd videos of my ex..." Heeseung looked anywhere but the taller male in front of him in shame of what he had just admitted.

"What type of lewd videos?" Riki chose to pry in ignorance, with an eyebrow raised. 

He wanted the older to admit to him how he had watched his ex boyfriend get fucked by none other than the man directly in front of him.

"Like, videos of him having sex..." The elder gulped his saliva. "They sent me porn videos of my ex boyfriend with another man." 

Heeseung's eyes slightly began to brim with hot tears as he faced the floor but he quickly blinked them away. Wanting to spare himself of any more embarrassment than he had already been experiencing.

Riki began to smile. 

Nishimura Riki began to smile at his friend's hardships...

He found the situation humorous. 

No, scratch that, he found this situation hilarious. 

Nonetheless, he instantly held back his chuckle and removed his grin. 

"Are you serious?" He put on the best look of shock he could muster. 

Heeseung nodded and eventually their food had arrived. 

"That sucks man, I don't really know what to say... That's just insane! I would be beyond angry." The male illustrated his mutual 'frustrations' from hearing the news his best friend had recently shared. 

Nishimura Riki was a liar.

end of chapter.

Sorry for any mistakes.