15

5 YEARS LATER

Riki was sleeping peacefully.

Well, that was until he suddenly felt a tiny body, slam onto his stomach.

"Daddy wake up!" A small voice screamed into his face while pulling on his hair. 

"Ow! Princess why are you pulling my hair? I'm up!" Riki sat himself up, still holding onto the little girl that had aggressively attacked him out of his slumber.

"Papa said to wake you up, so that's what I did." The tiny child innocently looked up to her father.

"You shouldn't wake people up like that Nia, it wasn't nice." Nia frowned but nodded, understanding her dad's scolding. 

"Sorry daddy... I didn't mean to hurt you." She looked down, feeling guilty for her actions.

"It's okay beautiful, just make sure to wake me up in a nicer way next time. Okay?" Riki couldn't hold the angry face for any longer as he smiled down to his daughter. 

"Okay! I promise!" She cheesed up to him.

"Good, now let's go bother papa!" Riki picked up the little girl as they both giggled.

When they came down the stairs, they found Sunoo glaring at them with suspecting eyes.

"What are you two giggling about?" He questioned, already knowing the duo was always up to no good. 

Both Riki and Nia looked at each other and nodded before Riki began to run, chasing the poor man around their home. 

"What are you doing?! Why are you chasing me you weirdos?!" Sunoo screamed while running away from the two people he loved more than anything in this world. 

To his demise, the older had caught up to him from behind as they all were laughing. 

Riki turned him around, giving him a morning kiss before setting the 3 year old down. 

"I think Heeseung was right about me getting karma, this little monster here is a hand full." Riki joked to his husband.

"I think he may have been right too." He chuckled and picked the girl up to put her in her booster seat so they could eat breakfast together. 

... 

After a year and a half of not talking, the friend group had partially forgiven the two for their wrong doings.

Of course there would always be a sense of hurt because of what they did, but everyone decided staying mad at each other wouldn't fix anything.

Riki and Sunoo apologized to everyone, explaining themselves to the other five.

The group realized how much they had missed having the two of them as friends, even if they did stab Heeseung in the back, multiple times. 

Once Heeseung forgave them, everyone else followed, not really having a reason to stay mad, since it was Heeseung who got hurt the most.

Jungwon and Sunoo rekindled their friendship as well, becoming best friends again. 

A year after that, Sunoo and Riki got married. Later, adopting a one year old little girl.

Of course the two occasionally argued which left Riki sleeping on the couch some nights. But he would always wake up with Sunoo in his arms, as the younger would crawl onto the couch in the middle of the night, missing the older.

...

"Papa I'm bored." Nia looked over to Sunoo who was snuggled up to her on the couch, watching her favorite movie.

"Well what do you wanna do my love?" Sunoo smiled to the girl.

"I miss daddy, when will he be home from work?" Nia frowned, thinking about her other dad.

"Well, he won't be home for a while honey. I miss him too." Sunoo responded sadly to the small child.

"Why don't we just go to his job!" Nia jumped up onto the couch cushion, excited about her grand idea.

"I don't know baby... he may be busy." Sunoo frowned, not wanting to crush his little girl's spirit.

"We can just call him and ask him, duh! Silly papa." Nia giggled, running to retrieve his father's phone.

Sunoo just laughed to himself, knowing she got her sass from him.

When Nia returned, Sunoo called his husband and asked if it would be okay for them to stop by. To which his husband enthusiastically agreed, missing them just as much as they missed him.

...

Once the two arrived, Nia ran ahead of her dad, already knowing how to get to the elevator. This was not the first time they had decided to interrupt Riki at work.

Once they reached the highest floor, Nia bolted to the large glass window. She pressed her face onto the glass as she watched her dad come to open the door. 

Riki started laughing at the goofy face that the glass caused her face to morph into.

"What are you doing my silly girl?" Riki asked with a chuckle, swooping the little girl into his arms.

Sunoo watched the two interact with pure love and adoration in his eyes. 

"Hey! Why did you leave me all alone?" Sunoo pretended to be upset to the little one.

The girl grabbed his cheeks while still in the other's arms. She studied his face to make sure he was okay, she didn't like seeing her dad's sad.

"I'm sorry papa, I was just trying to see daddy! I didn't mean to make you sad!" The little girl pouted. 

Sunoo just started to tickle her with a big smile on his face hearing her squeals and giggles. 

"Papa was only kidding baby, I'm not upset with you." 

Riki smiled at the sweet moment, pulling Sunoo closer for a kiss.

"I love you so much, Kim Sunoo." 

End of culpability.

sorry for any mistakes. 

Thank you for reading!