4

Sunoo thought about his options on where he could stay since his parents were on the other side of the country so they were not an option. He decided he would try his best friend even though he knew he probably wouldn't have much luck since Jungwon witnessed the situation.

Sunoo walked to Jungwon's small house since it wasn't too far. He figured since Jungwon was his best friend he would at least hear him out and what happened. Well he hoped.

Sunoo knocked on the very familiar black door and waited for it to open. After waiting for what felt like an eternity, the door swung open to reveal his best friend of 8 years. 

Jungwon gave Sunoo a blank stare and was about to close the door in his face. 

"Wait! Jungwon could you please at least hear my side of the story?" Sunoo begged with his eyes. 

"Will it really matter?" Jungwon questioned with a blank stare across his face. But nonetheless, he slowly opened the door to let Sunoo in.

Sunoo sighed in relief. He walked in and set his suit case by the door, while following Jungwon. 

Soon they reached Jungwon's kitchen and sat at the table. "Where is Jay?" Sunoo gave a puzzled face since Jay is usually home with Jungwon since it is their house. 

"He's at Jake and Sunghoon's." Jungwon dryly responded.

"Okay I get it, you're mad. I know everyone probably is-" Sunoo didn't get to finish his sentence as Jungwon interrupted. "Ya think? You have some nerve to show up here Sunoo Hyung. You did an extremely shitty thing to our friend." 

Sunoo sighed, "I know, I'm the most sorry person in the world right now but I at least want you guys to know exactly what happened, since I didn't get the chance to explain it to Heeseung Hyung." Jungwon blinked. "Go on." 

"So, it all started when me and Heeseung Hyung planned on going to the club together to get some drinks and have fun. But he was taking forever to come so I figured I would just grab myself a drink to pass the time. And being the dumbass that I am, I didn't even check my phone. Turns out Hyung had texted me and said he was too tired after work and that we'd have to cancel on going to the club. Which he apparently didn't know I was already there. Well, I had way too many drinks and lost my sense of judgement. The whole time I just assumed that Heeseung Hyung had just bailed on me. I remember dancing and then going up to some guy. We talked for a bit and then that's what lead us to sleeping together last night. Then I came home so late because I basically slept all day from the hangover." 

Sunoo had failed to mention or rather, purposely didn't mention the two other times he had sex with the man. He didn't want to make the situation any worse by letting them know he was completely sober and still cheated, twice.

Jungwon sighed, "This doesn't really change anything Sun... You still cheated regardless." 

Sunoo nodded and replied, "I know, I just wanted you guys to know." Jungwon just frowned and felt really torn because on one hand, Sunoo was his best friend and they've been through hell and back together. On the other hand, Heeseung was also his friend while Sunoo really fucked up and broke his heart.  

"What was the guy's name? Do you remember?" Jungwon asked out of pure curiosity. 

"His name was Riki." The name rung a bell inside Jungwon's head but he couldn't quite put his finger on where he had heard that name from.

"I'm sorry Sunoo Hyung, but you can't stay here if that's what you were here for. It's not my place to forgive you." Jungwon looked down in sadness because he felt it was harsh to say that to his best friend. 

Sunoo nodded and got up to leave. This time Jungwon stayed in his seat and watched him leave. He felt his heart break watching his best friend have a hard time. He tried to remind himself to stick to his own morals. 

... 

Sunoo figured if his friends won't forgive him, it's better to tell them anyway. Right? 

He soon found himself in front of Jake and Sunghoon's house. He raised his hand up to knock but hesitated. 

He second guessed if it was even worth telling them since it wouldn't give him any since of belonging anyway. He sighed and lifted his fist, knocking 3 times on the white door. 

Soon the door cracked open to reveal Sunghoon who lowered his eyes and stared at the boy basically telling him to 'fuck off'. 

"Who's at the door?" Sunoo heard Jake yell out to his fiancé. Sunghoon sighed and let the boy in, locking the door behind them. 

"It's Sunoo." Sunghoon responded, walking past said boy to get back to the living area where Jay and Jake sat discussing whatever. 

"Why the hell is he here?" Jay sent daggers into Sunoo's eyes, trying to murder him with eye contact. 

You see, Jay and Jake were the closest to Heeseung, while Sunghoon and Jungwon were closer to Sunoo. "I have no idea." Sunghoon replied with an eye roll.

"I came to explain, not for forgiveness." Sunoo went over to sit in front of them. 

"Good because you wouldn't have gotten it anyway." Jake side-eyed Sunoo in annoyance. 

...

After explaining almost everything (again, not mentioning the two occasions from this morning.) Everyone looked at him as if he was crazy. 

"How the fuck does that justify you sleeping with a random that you probably don't even remember the name of?" Jay had an angered expression painted onto his sharp features. 

"I know it doesn't okay, I figured I could just let you know what happened because remember at one point you guys were my friends too... Also I do know his name! It's Riki." Sunoo rolled his eyes.

Jake and Jay's faces ran blank as the color drained from their faces. Sunoo raised his eyebrow, puzzled on why they both went pale at the mention of the man's name. 

"What's wrong?" Sunoo asked as he glanced over to see Sunghoon's mouth had flew open.

None of them were too much of idiots to put two and two together. There weren't many Riki's in Korea, so it had to be the one and only Nishimura Riki. 

Jake peered over to Jay and then back at Sunoo. "Kim Sunoo... You are a fucking idiot." Was all Jake was able to mutter as he was still in shock. 

"Wait I'm not understanding why you guys are so surprised?" Sunoo was completely lost on why they were reacting that way. 

"Sunoo, that's Jake and Heeseung's close friend... Heeseung's best friend even..." Jay glared hard into Sunoo's eyes. If looks could kill, Sunoo would be 6 feet under. 

"Are you... joking?" Sunoo asked with minor hope that they were just pulling his leg to get back at him. "Why the fuck would we joke about that Sunoo." Sunghoon squinted towards the boy in annoyance. 

"Guys I know this is the worst possible thing for me to ask at the moment but can you guys do me one more favor and I'll leave you alone I swear." Sunoo practically was begging for this last favor from his friends, or rather ex-friends. 

"Could you give me Riki's number?" Sunoo tried to smile in hopes of persuasion. "Why? So you could go fuck him again?" Jay rolled his eyes. 

"No! I mean, no of course not... It's just really really important, please guys." Jake ended up giving in because he secretly still had a soft spot for the younger and just gave Sunoo, Riki's number.

After he received the number he was kicked out once again today for the third time. 

end of chapter.

Sorry for any mistakes.