7

As Riki said his goodbyes to the older, he walked back up to the counter to grab his  Sunoo a coffee.

The young lady at the counter couldn't help but become star struck at the model like face right in front of her. She started to sweat but kept herself professional. 

"No need to be nervous sweetheart, I don't bite." Riki commented with a smirk as he walked away and out the door. 

... 

Sunoo figured he wanted to pay Riki back for taking him in with no questions asked. He thought about it for the whole 2 hours as he waited for the taller to return home. 

He thought of an idea as he sat on the living quarter's sofa. He knew it wasn't much, but it would have to do since it was all he could offer. 

Riki soon came through the front door with an iced coffee and a muffin held in a brown bag. He looked to his right and was surprised to find Kim Sunoo looking at him from the sofa with a soft smile.

"Hey baby, did you wait long?" Riki placed the items on the coffee table as he approached the latter. 

Soon he was sitting right next to the other male with his arms spread out across the back of the couch. 

Sunoo shook his head to let the other know he wasn't waiting for too long.

Sunoo looked directly into the elder's iris' getting lost into the deep darkness that they held. He then bit his lip trying to decide if his next move would be the correct move to make so suddenly. 

He went against his better judgement and went with the first thought that came into his brain.

(Warning! nsfw ahead. skip if needed.)

Riki watched Sunoo's eyes travel south towards his crotch. He raised his eyebrow in suspicion of what the younger was planning in that beautiful head of his. 

His questions were soon answered as he watched the said male kneel onto his knees in front of him. Riki just watched in entertainment of what the smaller was up to.

Riki watched how the latter reached up to grab his belt buckle and slowly undid it, teasing almost. Riki allowed it all. He gazed at the man as if he was an interesting movie that he had been dying too see. 

Sunoo peered up into his eyes as he slowly undid his jean fastenings, not breaking eye contact. 

Riki swallowed his saliva in excitement as he felt goosebumps arising from the skin across his arms and legs. 

Sunoo slowly pulled down the other's zipper and gazed upon the briefs that laid below. Sunoo had decided he was done with teasing and pulled down the latter's undergarment. He watched as the hard member quickly unveiled itself.

All Riki did was watch with his arms spread and his legs agape. He studied the male like a hawk as he grabbed his dick and licked along the sides of the veins pulsing from the blood rushing to the shaft, while staring directly into his eyes. 

Sunoo began kitty licking the tip, knowing that was the most sensitive area on the body part. Riki shuddered in pleasure, letting a deep groan release from his plump lips.

"Can I record you baby?" Riki asked while trying to control his breathing. He had another 'genius' idea.

Sunoo just hummed in response which sent vibrations through his pulsing member. Riki threw his head back in pure ecstasy and grabbed his phone from beside himself.  

Riki pressed the record button and watched the younger drool and suck on his erection. 

Soon the smaller put as much of him that he could fit in his mouth as he used his hands to pump the rest. The tip hit the back of Sunoo's throat and made tears release from his eyes. This sent Riki over the edge. As he watched tears come down the younger's face while he bobbed his head up and down on his dick, it became too much for the eldest of the two. 

Sunoo felt the white liquid release into his mouth and he wasted no time to swallow it. As he looked up at the latter, he seen the man's breaths were heavy and hallow while his chest rose up and down as if he had ran a mile. He smiled at the sight, knowing he caused that reaction. 

...

Riki was awake while Sunoo was fast asleep, cuddling Riki's side. 

Riki peered down at the bright light shining into the darkness. He smirked as he watched the pure gold he had recorded a few hours ago. He knew exactly what he wanted to do with the lewd video. 

Riki thought it would be an amazing idea to create a fake and private number. You may be asking yourself, 'why the hell would he do that?' 

Well my dear reader, as we all have figured it out by now; Nishimura Riki was an asshole.

Riki had decided on the way home from the coffee shop, he would record and send rather 'scandalous' videos of Sunoo to his eldest Hyung; Heeseung. 

And that's exactly what he did that night. He wanted to make the other realize what he had lost and could never have again. He wanted to make the other feel the jealousy he had felt for the past year. He wanted him to see that Sunoo wasn't just some doll you could dispose of (even if he did technically deserve it).

Riki Nishimura was not going to let the elder live this down. 

end of chapter.

Sorry for any mistakes.