Family Visit // Jenna Ortega

"Wake up sleepy head." I heard jenna say while I stirred awake, squinting my eyes as The sun shined through the curtains, slightly blinding me. "Five more minutes." I mumble and hide my head under the blanket. "Oh c'mon." She whined at me, and pulled the blanket away. "Baby, you have to wake up. Its already twelve pm." She said. I groan and grab a pillow, covering my face.

A few minutes of silence went by and I hear her let out a frustrated sigh. I peeked at her and smiled sitting up, and rubbing my eyes. "There she is!" She said cheerfully and kissed my cheek. "Get up.. or else." I raise my eyebrows. "or else..?"
I ask. "Or else im leaving you here. Im going to my parents house.. and DJ, Cash, and Mya are also there so..."

"Okay, Okay! Im getting up!" I said in a hurry. She playfully shook her head and giggled. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a quick shower and came back to the bedroom with only a robe. I looked at jenna who was already dressed and was holding up an outfit for me. I grabbed it from her and gave her a peck on the lips mumbling, "thankyou, baby." She smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist. "We leave in 15 minutes. Tell my mom it's your fault, you didn't want to wake up." She said seriously. I rolled my eyes playfully and began to walk out the room.

"Where are you going?" She asked. I turned around, confused. "to go dress.." I say but it turned out to be more of a question. "Stay here." She ordered. A small smirk formed on my lips and Started to dress infront of her. I put on my under wear and bra. "Here, let me help." She said and stood up clipping my bra. After that I put on a Grey shirt and Black shorts. Jenna came up from behind and wrapped her arms around my waist. Kissing my neck. "Beautiful as always." She smiled, at me while I looked at us from the mirror. She pulled away and handed me a black jacket. "Here, you might get cold. Now c'mon, they're waiting." She said and I grabbed my phone while she dragged me out of our home.

.. / .-.. --- ...- . / -.-- --- ..-
(i love you in Morse code)

We arrived at her parents house. She opened the door and let me enter first. As soon as I entered I felt like I was back home, and the sound of laughter and chatter filled the house. I smile at jenna, "I bet you, my mom will come running up to you. And Aliyah will come tackling you to the ground while Markus convinces you to play call of duty with him. And the rest will watch." She said, I roll my eyes. And drag her to where the living room where her family was. As soon as we entered the room all of their faces lit up.
And Nathalie came running at me, and engulfing me in a hug. "There's my favourite!" She said playfully, as jenna sat down next to mariah, taking mya from her. Nathalie pulled away and Aliyah came tackling me to the ground.
"Aliyah!" Nathalie scolded.

"Missed you." Aliyah said as I pushed her off of me, standing up and offering her a hand, which she took and playfully pushed me aside. I gave Isaac a fist bump and Mia whispered in my ear. "Lets play uno with Aliyah, give her all the plus fours." I smirked and gave her a high five. Markus nudged me and I turn towards him. Catching the controller he tossed. "Call of duty?" I nod and turn to edward, and Doing our handshake, "Make sure markus loses, and brag about it to him." Edward said and I laughed.

I sit down between Jenna and Mariah.
Mariah tapped my shoulder and pointed to a sleeping cash and dj. I smiled as Mariah told me how much they put hard work on a house they built in Minecraft just for me to rate. I felt tapping on my arm and look over to jenna and mya. Mya was smacking my arm. "Ouch!" I let out and pretended to be hurt. "How dare you hit me!" I say to mya in a playful voice, Tickling her. "You know.. you'd be a great mom." Jenna said, nudging me. "Oh, we both know we don't want kids of our own." I say and kiss her cheek. "I never said anything about having kids. I just said you'd be a great mom." Jenna said and continued to play with mya, while I leaned against her and averted my eyes to the tv, playing call of duty with markus.

800 words

Is this good?
share your thoughts in the comments!
make sure to vote if you like it!