"My Hero" // Tara Carpenter

Requested by wolfblood1732

---

"I'll only kill one." Ghostface said to sam as tara was struggling to make the wheelchair go faster with her injured hand. "What? What? Tara!" Sam called out from the phone with a panicked tone. "Who do you want to hear die?" Ghost face asked as they kept inching toward tara. "No, Please im begging you. Please don't hurt them!" Sam begged through the phone. "Really? You can't even save your own sister?" Ghostface teased. "All you have to do is say, "kill richie"." Tara continued to struggle whimpers coming out of her. "No! No!" Sam screamed from the phone as Ghostface pushed tara of her wheelchair. "No! Tara! Don't touch her." Sam once again pleaded. "Please! Please im begging you." "Or say kill tara, and I'll make sure to hit all the organs I missed last time." Ghostface told sam.
"Fuck you!" Tara cursed out trying to crawl away. "Last chance to save one."
Ghostface said taking out their knife.

Your POV

I frantically looked around as I just entered the hospital the power was turned off. I ran to the stairs going to the next floor looking for guards. But, they all layed on the ground Dead. I figured it was no use so I ran to the stairs going to the floor where Tara's room was. I stopped at the hallway seeing ghostface talking to sam on the phone towering over tara. "Last chance to save someone."  Ghostface said taking out his knife. I pulled out the gun I took from the cop and pulled the trigger hitting ghostface on their arm dropping the knife and looking at me. I went for the head and pulled the trigger. Ghostface fell to the ground. I ran to tara "hey you'll be okay. Im here, im here." I helped her sit up as I held her. She didn't say anything she was trembling of fear. I looked at Ghostface but they weren't there. "Shit." I looked around. "Darling I need you to stay here and wait for sam and dewy they said they're coming here, okay?" She nodded. I stood up and looked again there stood ghostface. She pounced at me causing me to fall to the ground.  I struggled through their grip inching their knife towards my neck.
"Im going to make you watch your girlfriend die." Ghostface teased tara as I grunted as they put more weight. I had no choice to point the knife to my stomach instead of my neck if I wanted a chance to live.

I cried out in pain as the knife dug into my stomach. Tara watched with a pained face sobbing and closing her eyes. But before ghostface could do anymore damage the elevator dinged causing them to look up. There stood sam and dewy. Dewy shooting ghostface multiple times and making sure to hit the head as Sam went to tara helping her get to the wheelchair as dewy checked on me. "Im f-fine, g-go check on richie." I told him. He woke up richie as I stood up the knife still in my stomach so it would atleast stop some blood. We went inside the elevator but dewy didn't come in. "Im sorry but I have to make sure They won't come back." As he pressed the elavator button to shut the doors "Dewy don't!" Sam yelled but it was no use he already made up his mind.

---

Its a day later. I went through surgery they told me I was going to be fine and I could get out of bed but I had to stay still. Here I am sitting on Tara's bed talking to her as we held hands. "Thanks for saving me y/n/n.." she sent a smile at me. I looked at her grinning. "I'll always be there for you.. Im sorry I wasn't there the first time they attacked you." I said frowning. "Hey its okay you still saved me your My hero." She said cupping my cheek as I melted to her touch. "From now on im not leaving your side, Im coming with you and sam." I told her. "Really?" She asked not believing me. "Yes really! Aunt gale said its okay. And sam was happy to take me with." I smiled at her. "I love you." I beamed at her words. "I love you too."

732 words

I don't know if this is good or not.
Tell me what's your thoughts.