It's been a year // Tara Carpenter

"You will always be in my heart, in my mind, and in your grave."

-Lemony Snicket           

-----

"Its been a year.
A year since Ghostface was back in woodsboro. A year after you died in my arms. I miss you, Everyday. Even in your grave you still found a way to always be in my heart, and in my mind. Its hard without you. I always wonder about how it would've been if I was to die with you. Atleast we'd be together.. right? Im now in new york, with sam, chad, and mindy.
We've done our best on moving on. But none of us really forgot about everything. Especially you. Sam has been stuck in the past. But she's just looking out for us. Wishing that it would never happen again. I'd give everything just to see you, to feel you, for you to be in my arms, for us to be together again.
I know that whatever I give or do I won't see you for a long time. Eventually everything will pass on. I'll forever love you. I regret not spending time with you, everytime I had the chance. I know that you love me too. You always showed your love.. wether it was giving me gifts, spending time with me, you always found a way to make sure I was loved since mom and dad never did. I kept my promise. The promise that I'd read everything you wrote in your journal. And I have to say.. You will always be better than your mother, gale. I hope you and dewey are happy together as you two are once reunited, You don't have to wait long to see me again. My time will come. I miss you my Y/n Riley."

Tara sobbed as she held the stuff toy you gave her which had a record of your voice saying "I'll love you forever, Tara Carpenter."  After all this time she kept the promises she made, She kept the picture of you and her together, she kept everything you gave her, She kept all your favourite things, She even wore your clothes. She kept everything that reminded her of you. Every night, crying herself to sleep wishing she was holding you and not just a talking bear with your voice.

383 words

Hey guys?
did y'all miss me? hehe
I promise to update again as soon as I can!

btw, I fucking love scream 6.
I don't know what to feel about chad and tara😭😭 but yeah they're cute, but like yk I love tara and amber.
Rip anika my baby😢
She and mindy deserve a happy ending together.