To the lake P.2 // Phoebe Atwell

Your POV:

Yesterday was.. I don't even know how to explain it. Phoebe had told me to meet her at the dock and After she left I couldn't get her out of my head. She's always in my thoughts. Well, I had a crush on her, maybe that's why.
Why am I acting so fucking stupid? aren't I smart? This whole love thing.. i don't know anything about it. But all I know is that this new girl named Phoebe Atwell will make me experience it.

Here I am now.. Looking at a bunch of teenagers. Most of them drunk, some were high of weed. They were all having fun. I noticed a familiar car parking. And noticed it was Melanie's dad's car. Soon enough cole appeared to get out of the car and notice me.

"Hey! Y/n!" He called out to me. So ofcourse I headed towards him. "Hiya buddy. What're you doing here, dressed like.. that." I looked at him up and down. It was fucking hot out here. How could he wear that? "oh uhm, I was basically forced by Melanie to come with them."
he motioned his head towards the group. "So.. same question for you too. What're you doing here?" he asked, suprised. Knowing that I'd prefer to stay home. "Going on an adventure, nothing much." I told him as he nodded and put his arm around my shoulder.

"There's my Y/n/n! Whom I missed so much" Melanie said as soon as she saw me, She ran and hugged me, soon after she kissed my cheek.
"aww missed you too, mel. Even though we just literally saw eachother yesterday. And hello to your other friends who I don't even fucking know!"
I greeted. Choruses of 'whats up!' could be heard from them.
"Want to come with us?" Melanie asked.
As she hugged me from my side. I was about to tell her I couldn't but something caught my eye. It was Phoebe. Getting out of a truck and saying something to the driver. She looked so perfect.
I was snapped out of my daze when Melanie tapped my cheek. "Hey, you okay? you look like you've seen a hot woman like Anne Hathaway and Anna Kendrick." She joked, cole laughed. "Yeah. im fine. Im sorry but I have to pass on that one.. maybe another time?" I told them and pointed at my backpack. to which they both nodded their heads and smiled. I saw phoebe looking at us and I waved at her. She motioned for me to go and I nodded. "It was nice seeing you guys, I have to go now! Bye, And I love you both so much, don't forget that!" I said and hugged them one last time, "We love you too! and don't forget that." they said at the same time, making me laugh. after that ran to phoebe.

"Ready for the adventure?" Phoebe asked. "Ready as I'll ever be! c'mon, we're not wasting anymore time." I said and led her to where the jet ski's were. "Wanna take one? or we'll take each?"
I asked. "one's good, I'll drive." she answered, and I agreed. She got on and I followed her actions. "Hold on tight, pretty face. Don't want you to fall in the water." She smirked. And I wrapped my arms around her waist. damn, Im glad she wasn't facing me because I was burning red.

--------------------------------------------------

two hours passed as Phoebe and I took turns in driving. It was now dark and the only light source we had was the moon and a flashlight that was on my head.
"Shit. We're almost out of gas, phoebs."
I told her. She looked over my shoulder and saw it was almost empty. "Go to that nearby boat or yacht thing. We can ask if they have some." She advised as she held my waist. Soon enough we were at the boat. Muffled screams were heard. The voice was somehow familiar to me.

Phoebe didn't even hesitate to open the sliding door. I could smell something disturbing inside. I could smell blood.
"You!" Someone shouted. Wait.. is it who I think it is?
"Oh, I knew you were a part of this! you black cat, Hitchhiking picard killer."
Oh yeah it is. Its cole.
"you're the new bad!" he pointed at phoebe.
"Cole what are you on about, buddy?" I asked and peeked inside As I stood next to phoebe. My eyes widened as I looked at the scene infront of me. "Holy shit.." I whispered. It was Melanie's friend. Laying in the ground dead. With a bunch of blood surrounding the body. I looked at Cole and Melanie. shocked. There was more people. There was a shirtless dude, and A guy looking like if Ice cube got skinnier. And damn.. There was two women.. They were sexy as hell. The one in yellow caught me staring and sent a wink at me.

"We were just looking for gas. Our jet ski's running low. Clearly you guys are into heavy cosplay. We'll just leave you be.. Isn't that right y/n?" Phoebe said as she nudged me as I went out of my daze staring at the woman in yellow. "Y-yeah! we'll leave you be!" I stuttered, not knowing what to say. Phoebe shut the door, and as soon as it was shut she looked at the with wide eyes. "What the fuck did we just see?" She said and found gallon full of gas. "I don't know! That fucking girl which I think her name was vroom vroom had her neck sliced open! And-And cole was on the ground and mel was just standing there! AND THERE WERE TWO GORGEOUS WOMEN!" I rambled as Phoebe finally filled the jet ski with gas. "C'mon! hurry up, lets get the fuck out of here." She told me and patted the back of the seat.
I hopped on and she was about to start it but screaming could be heard.

"WHOO! Im coming, cole. Im coming for you." The fuck? cole went down the slide and landed on the extra space behind me. "Go! let's go! go, go, go!" Cole panicked. "HOLY SHIT, COLE! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" I asked, clearly panicking.  "JUST GO! I'LL EXPLAIN LATER." He shouted. "Okay!"
Phoebe shouted back fully pissed.

1060 words

I got lazy while writing so im ending this chapter here, I'll post another part of it when Im not lazy anymore.

Vote or else Percy Hynes will appear under your bed.