Family visit Pt. 2 //Jenna Ortega

Requested by : laheyfilm

(Okay so I've noticed in some old lives/videos from jenna and aliyah they kinda shared a room)

.. / .-.. --- ...- . / -.-- --- ..-

I barge into Jenna and Aliyah's room, panting heavily, shutting the door behind me, sliding down on it. My hair ruffled and my cheeks red. Banging could be heard from the other side, along with Dj and Cash's voices, telling me to come out. I lock the door as I calmed my breathing, I had been tickled by them for what seemed like an eternity.

The banging stopped and a voice was heard scolding the two boys. There came a soft knock, "They're gone, y/n."
Jenna said softly. I unlock the door and she quickly went in and tackled me onto Aliyah's bed. Tickling me. "S-stop!" I order, between giggles. Jenna laughed and stopped, still on top of me, she cupped my jaw leaving kisses all around my face. "My pretty girl" She whispered in my ear.

I blush at her words, She never failed to make me feel flustered. I give her a peck on the lips, earning a whine from her.
She leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back immediately. Our kiss didn't last long as Aliyah barged into the room.
"Oh, come on!" She said, throwing her hands in the air. "First, you give me all the plus fours and now you're making out on my bed!" She said irritated, stomping over to us and we quickly stand up and laugh at her. "You know I love you." I say to her and engulfed her in a hug, which she tried to get away, but I didn't let her. "Get your fruity ass away from me" she said and pushed me away.
I roll my eyes and look at jenna who was on her bed, watching us while grinning.

I look back at Aliyah and pouted playfully. "I'll buy you candy." I offer as an apology. "Im not a child!" She replied.. almost giving in. I thought for a moment.
"Starbucks for a week, I'll pay for it." Her eyes lit up and Smirked. "Deal" She shook my hand, finally giving in. And laying on her bed, facing away from us.

Jenna shook her head. "You know.. you could have just apologized." I lay down on top of her, burying my face in the crook of her neck. "Nuh-uh" I say quietly.
She wrapped her arm around my waist, pulling the blanket over us.
"You tired?" She asks and took her other hand and carresing my head.  "Mhm.." I moan softly.

"You guys better not be fucking!" We hear Aliyah say. "We are not!" Jenna says turning to her sister with a look of disbelief. Aliyah got up and walked to the door. "When I come back, I better not catch you doing stuff.." She said squinting at us, and leaving the room.

Jenna let out a sigh and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, Querida. Sweet dreams. I love you." I smile, "I love you more, mi vida."

505 words

Is this good?
what do you guys think?
comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote!