"Cara Mia" // Wednesday Addams

"Where have you been."
Wednesday said in her monotoned voice
Crossing her arms across her chess looking at you.

"I was just with Yoko, We had a Girls day out." You said. "We decided that you didn't wanna come since it would take up your one hour of writing time." You reasoned with your girlfriend.

"You do have a point on the writing part." Wednesday said. "But why return to our dorm so late." She said

"Yoko and I must lost track of time..?"
You said but it turned out to be a question.

"I belie-" Wednesday tried to say but a small growl from a sleeping Enid interrupted her. "As i was saying I believe that you two are responsible enough to remember the time."

"Im sorry, We were just having fun!"
You apologized.

"Maybe if you enjoy your precious time with yoko so much, You could just be with her instead of me. I've waited for hours y/n"
Wednesday said her lips twitching in a frown.

"Wait.. your Jealous are you?"
You realized

"Why would I be."
She deadpanned

"Wednesday Im sorry. I truly am, its just yoko and I haven't hanged out in weeks and we just missed eachother. But Believe me Im only yours and yours only." You reassured. "I love you Wednesday No one else just you." You said walking closer to her and placing your hand on her pale and cold cheek.

"Im nervous and not the good kind."
She said looking at your Lips then your Eyes.

"But really, Wednesday You don't need to worry I'll make it up to you I promise."
You said to her.

"You can make it up to me now."
Glancing down to your lips.

getting on her tippy toes she kissed you.
It wasn't long it was just short and sweet.

"Cara mia"
You let out and grinning ear to ear as you two pull away looking into eachothers Eyes.

"Ma Chére"
She smiled at you.

330 words

Anyways I wrote this While I was at school Im sorry if It's bad😭