Fighting // Wednesday Addams

Requested by: mad_max_is_hot

"Why are you so upset." Wednesday stated crossing her arms looking at you.

"Why am I so upset?" standing up from your desk. "You literally just went with tyler to the Rave'n!" You told her. Sadness in your voice. You had thought you actually had a chance with her. You had asked her to be your date, she accepted. But she still went with tyler.

"Tyler's just a friend to me." Wednesday said stepping closer to you. "Bullshit." You scoffed. "I asked you to go with me Wednesday. You accepted. But, you still went with him!" You said tearing up.

"It wasn't my fault y/n." Wednesday said glaring at thing. "Oh it wasn't your fault?" You laughed.

Flashback:

"Hey tyler." You greeted. "What're you doing here?" You asked.

"Oh um, im waiting for Wednesday." The boy told you. "Why's that?" You asked confused. "She asked me to go with her." Tyler told you his nose scrunching up in confusion. "Oh.." you looked down. Your heart breaking. She chose tyler. Tyler galphin. A normie. Over you.

You looked up and saw Wednesday coming down the stairs in a dress. She looked breathtaking. But she wasn't going with you. She reached both you and tyler. "You look beautiful Wednesday." You gaped while blinking away the tears. "I hope you enjoy your night with tyler." With that you walked away. 'How could I be such a fool? Ofcourse she wouldn't want to go with me. She chose Tyler Galphin over me.' You thought to yourself.

End of flashback.

"I was waiting for you. got my hopes up. But then you went with tyler?" Wednesday looked at you. Guilt in her eyes. "I told you it wasn't my fault. I didn't have a choice." Wednesday lied.

"Yes you did! You had a choice, Wednesday. It was either me or tyler.
And you chose him." You said. As the tears you've been holding in were now streaming down your cheeks.

Wednesday thought for a second as if she didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry. I treated you like shit. I shouldn't have gone with tyler. It was wrong. I shouldn't have played with your feelings like that.
But I didn't ask tyler. It was thing. I was getting ready but tyler appeared at the door holding a invitation from thing." The raven haired girl stated as thing hid inside Enid's bedsheets.

"I like you, y/n. You're different amongst others. Ever since I've arrived here I tend to think of you. I've felt this connection between us. I've never felt something like it." You stood there speechless.
not knowing what to say you sat down on Wednesdays bed.

"y/n, are you okay?" Wednesday asked regret in her eyes. She sat next to you.
"im fine" as you let out a sigh.
"I know you're really sorry, and I forgive you. Just give me some space, alright?"
you looked at her and offered a tight lipped smile. Which she actually returned.

501 words

I found this draft.
I wrote it in march.
I'll post another one as soon as I can!