You drew stars around my scars. // Tara Carpenter

"What's my artist drawing this time?" Tara asked, When she entered her room after helping sam run an errand and found you sitting at her desk, walking over to you and leaning next to you.
"just doodling stuff. I got bored while waiting." You tell her, and get up from the chair, wrapping your hands around her waist, pecking her lips. Tara yawned and you looked at her. "It's getting late, are you tired? You must be exhausted after helping sam." You ask with worry,
caressing her cheek.

"Don't worry about me, Pretty girl. I want to spend time with you. I feel bad.. You waited so long for me to come back." Tara said and gave you a reassuring smile. And walking off to get changed. She came back and saw you were sat down on her bed, waiting for her, holding a pen. You look up and smile, Opening your arms for her. She crawled onto the bed and hugged you. She let out another yawn, leaning on your front.

"How was your day as a young artist?" She asked as she tried not to fall asleep.
"I attended my classes, as usual. But I am working on a new painting." You say, and twirl the pen around your fingers, kissing the top of her head. "Mhm.. I bet it's going pretty well. You're an amazing artist." You blush at her words and take her right hand into yours, Frowning when you saw her scar, You lightly caressed your finger tips on it. Scared that you'll cause her pain even if it has already been a year. "Tara..?" You ask, The room was quiet. She fell asleep. You smile and laid her gently on the bed. Watching her sleep peacefully.

.. / .-.. --- ...- . / -.-- --- ..-

Tara woke up the next morning, alone.
She looked around the room and found a pink sticky note on the wall saying:

Hey, pretty;)
im sorry I have to leave so early for class. Im writing this because I didn't want to wake you. You looked so cute while sleeping!
I hope you like my new drawings on your hand.. -.-
I'll see you later! I love you.

Tara smiled to herself. And looked down at her right hand, seeing stars, hearts, and sorts of doodles all around her scar.

381 words

this is short but I hope you guys like it.
Make sure to vote!