My Heart // Katie Torres

"What're you looking at?" Katie asked.
"A beautiful girl." I said, Making her blush. "oh, really?" She raised one eyebrow and scooted closer to me.

We were on her bed, facing eachother.
"Mhm.. The most beautiful of them all." I told her and grabbed her hand, Intertwining our fingers as we enjoyed our quality time. Soft music played in her room. "Y/n.." Katie whispered. I looked deep into her eyes trying to figure out what she was going to say. I hummed in a questioning tone. "Do you think you'll find someone better than me?" Her eyes were eager for an answer.

"Katie.. Why would you think of that?" I asked, worried. Was she afraid I'd leave her? She shook her head. "I've been thinking for a while. And I just thought maybe your too good for me."

"Oh, my sweetheart." I pulled her closer to me. "I would never. I love you too much to do that. No one is better than you katie. You're different from others. Its like you're the only one I actually enjoy spending time with." I reassured.
"But.. how are you so sure?" She asked. I sat up and leaned against the headboard. "C'mon, sit here." I patted the space next to me as she sat up. She layer her head on my shoulder. "Show me your hand." I say to her. I grabbed it and played with her fingers. "I already know how much you love me, katie. But im going to make sure that you know how much I love you." I placed her hand gently on my chest. She sat upright and looked at me, confused. I sat on her lap, facing her.

"Is this okay?" I ask. she nodded and held my waist. I took her right hand and placed it on my chest, specifically above my heart. "Press down on it." I told her. She pressed down, I groaned. "Im sorry." she apologized. "Hey, it's okay. Try a little more gentle." She nodded and gently pressed on it. "feel my heartbeat?"

"Yeah, But why is it beating so fast?" She asked me. "Because, It only beats fast when im around you. It chooses you, katie. It acts normal around other people, but when it comes to you, i feel more alive, and loved. My heart belongs to you. Im yours. yours only. Nothing and no one will take me away from you."
As soon as she heard those words she smiled. "Mine.." She grinned. "yours." I said and kissed her.

422 words.

Physical touch, Words of Affirmation, and quality time is top tier.
What do you guys think about this?
share your thoughts in the comments and if you like it, make sure to vote!,