Episode 1: Jungle Pains

The season starts with Chris explaining what happened in the previous season which wasn't too long ago, only a week to be exact, he then explains that they're now at a Jungle Island that was right by the other island.

"It took a lot to get here, fuel, money, interns. But now we're here. Welcome to Total Drama Awaniko Jungle!"

-Chris

He then starts the re-introduction of the campers.

Priya and Bowie come first on a boat.

They are greeted by Chris and are instructed to stand on the red and white mats.

"You know you're a horrible person right? I mean who even does something like that to win?"

-Priya

"I thought your parents would've better prepared you for what Total Drama has to share, I guess not."

-Bowie

Chris says that as the winners of last season, they get to choose their own teams and they both celebrate a little.

Millie comes on the island and Priya hugs her.

Millie has a confessional:

"Yeah after what happened last week I really don't want to get on Priya's bad side anymore. But.. I can't get this acking feeling that she SHOULD defend herself from her parents.."

-Millie

Next is Julia.

"YOU! You are SOOO dead to me! Like- deader than my snake I forgot to feed a month ago! In fact, you ALL are SUCH buttknuckles there should be a new term like-"

-Julia

"GIRL! Would you just get on the mat?!"

-Bowie

Julia groans before standing on Bowie's mat.

Next is Chase & Emma, who are making out on the boat.

Chase & Emma have a confessional together:

"A lot happened to us when we went on the first season!"

-Emma

"Yeah, remember when you tried killing me like.. every episode? I could never tell why though.."

-Chase

"I'd like to forget that, okay? All I know is that nothing else bad could possibly happen whenever we're together."

-Emma

Bowie and Emma share a sad look before Bowie chooses Chase and Emma is chosen by Priya.

Bowie has a confessional.

"Before anyone tries asking, I would rather have Chase with me because honestly I'd rather have the less annoying one with me that won't cry and whine about what happened the other week.."

-Bowie

Emma is terrified that she's being taken away from Chase.

Emma has a confessional:

"UGH! Stupid Bowie! He's trying to take me away from Chase just to spite me?! I get that we aren't exactly friends anymore, but that's just low. Ah, I wonder how Chase is taking this.."

-Emma

Chase has a confessional:

"I.. I miss that pizza.."

-Chase

Next up is MK.

MK has a confessional:

"Okay, okay.. my last time was well.. less than stellar, I tried going under the radar which may I inform you is NOT a bad strategy, I just went about it the wrong way, but this time, I'm really gonna need some extra protection just in case it goes wrong like last time."