Episode 8: The Livid Dead

The episode starts with Chef writing an email at the dead of night, it's telling all Total Drama Fans that they might have a chance to get on the show

The episode starts with Chef writing an email at the dead of night, it's telling all Total Drama Fans that they might have a chance to get on the show. He sends it out and gets multiple notifications.

Meanwhile Ripper, Damien & Zee walking to the lounge. Ripper seems to be preparing for something.

"Dude, sorry about what happened with Priya.."

-Zee

"It's alright man, it's what she wanted, I guess I'll just have to live with that.."

-Damien

"Least you got that kiss."

-Zee

Damien is a little embarrassed and crosses his arms.

"You liked it.. you definitely liked it!"

-Zee

"Heh.. alright, but it was really all because of Ripper-!"

-Damien

Damien & Zee look at Ripper, who is still preparing for something.

"Hey Ripper? What are you doing?"

-Damien

"Looks like he's preparing for something, are you getting your wisdom teeth taken out?"

-Zee

"Uh.. Axel.."

-Ripper

"Why should you prepare to meet up with your girlfriend?"

-Zee

"Well.. I don't wanna mess this up. This may be my only chance to have a girlfriend! Speaking of that.. do you.. think she'll like me even if I'm.. well.."

-Ripper

Ripper pokes his stomach.

"Awh.. dude, of course! If she really loves you she can accept the chubby tummy."

-Zee

"Oh.. yeah..! Yeah!"

-Ripper

"Now go in there and show off your awesomeness!"

-Damien