Episode 3: A Mecha Ton of Pain

We start with a recap of the previous episode:

"Last time! On Total Drama Awaniko Jungle! Our campers got to pick their poison, which ended up showing some of the best, and some of the worst moments for our campers!

The worst of all, Millie. Who confronted Priya about her parents one last time before taking a flight with the drone!

Who will be taking a flight next? Find out today on- TOTAL! DRAMA! Awaniko Jungle!"

-Chris

The episode starts with Damien, Zee & Ripper in the forest.

"Alright Ripper! Time for Lesson #1 in making you into a semi-decent human being!"

-Damien

"What's the point, people'll just continue to hate me.."

-Ripper

"You know, that mentality is why we're sitting here right now. You've gotta have confidence in yourself to find self-actualization."

-Damien

"Isn't that thing for werewolves?"

-Zee

"Once again, shooting completely off-topic Zee."

-Damien

Damien asks Ripper to try to be nice to Zee, as he's heard that Ripper once left Zee with little to no remorse.

Ripper walks over to Zee and pulls his hand on Zee's shoulder.

"Hey, you've got some nice legs, all 1 and a half of them. How about some dinner after this?"

-Ripper

Zee blushes a little.

"Oh sure man~"

-Zee

"No! Ripper, you were supposed to apologize! Not.. well, whatever you did.."

-Damien

"Why do I have to apologize? I did nothing wrong! I was just playing the game!"

-Ripper

Damien gets frustrated and groans at him. Zee comes over to tell him a key piece of information.

"You know, I don't think he'll apologize until he has the motivation to get better."

-Zee

Damien agrees, and asks Zee what Ripper's motivation would be, as they see Axel all the way up in the trees, binoculars in hand looking at landmarks in the jungle and drawing them in her notebook.

"Axel?"

-Damien

"Axel? Um, hey let me deal with her!"