Episode 13: The Good, The Bad & the Finale (Alternative Winner)

This is it, the Alternative Winner, it's just as canon as the other one

The episode starts with Julia and MK painting each others nails.

"Ew.. red velvet?"

-MK

"Yeah! Really brings out the companionship, ya know? We've been through so much together! Now it's time to get that million!"

-Julia

"Yep.. hey, I need to use the bathroom."

-MK

"Alright, we'll discuss how we're gonna take down Damien soon as you get back, 'Kay?"

-Julia

MK has a worried expression on her face.

"..yeah..! WOOHOO! Go us..!"

-MK

"That's the energy I like to see!"

-Julia

MK walks out of the hole and runs over to the cave, where Damien is working out.

"Hey MK, wanna know how Julia's going down?"

-Damien

MK has a confessional:

"Why do I have to be in the middle of all this?! Ugh.. I just wanted to go under the radar.. not make 'friends'!"

-MK

Damien is looking at MK, waiting for a response.

"Oh uh.. um.."

-MK

"Okay, I really don't want to mean MK. But I know there's some part of you that still cares about Julia, even after all the stuff she's done to you, all the stuff she's said, all the shade thrown, all the drama. I get it. But you're gonna have to decide what's going to be more important to you; who are your true friends?"

-Damien

Damien then grabs his breakfast and walks outside.

Damien has a confessional where he's doing that dorky chuckle:

"Yeah.. I made that up on the spot. Heh.."

-Damien

Meanwhile, with Chef & Chris, Chef blows an air horn.

Everyone hears this and groans.

The three walk towards the lounge, where Chris & Chef greet them.

"Julia, MK, Damien, you three have fought harder than any of the other 13 people I forgot about."

-Chris

"So, in commemoration for you three making it this far.."

-Chef

Chef opens the lounge's door to reveal a buffet of food so good it's better than.. I dunno Arby's?