Episode 12: A Superstar is Burnt

The episode starts with Damien laying in his sleeping area in the cave at the dead of night

The episode starts with Damien laying in his sleeping area in the cave at the dead of night. He's looking around at everyone else's belongings, as he is now the last remaining person left on the alliance he started with Zee, Axel & Ripper.

"Caleb was the reason why they you were eliminated.. all of you.. gone because of someone like him.."

-Damien

Damien tries to relax on his pillow, but it's no use, he can't sleep.

Damien has a confessional:

"I couldn't save any of them.. but I won't let their sacrifice be in vain. I cannot lose this next challenge..  I've gotta be prepared.. Caleb, you are going DOWN."

-Damien

Damien then pulls out the phone.

"Gotta learn about the enemy.."

-Damien

Damien starts to play past confessionals of Caleb, slowly revealing to him just how far this rope of sand goes.

(Is that how you use it? Probably not.)

Damien climbs up on top of the cave outside and watches the moon.

Meanwhile, in the hole.

Julia is doing her hair as MK watches in pure and utter despair.

"Hey, bestie, could you be a doll and get my comb? Thanks~!"

-Julia

"Yeah sure, bestie. I'd do anything for you.."

-MK

MK has a confessional:

"Hey, I know what Julia's doing now, what she's ALWAYS been doing to me. I can't believe I even fell for it in the first place.. but for now, just so I can get Caleb out.. "Besties for Life".."

-MK

MK grabs Julia's comb and hands it to her. Caleb sees this and chuckles.

Caleb has a confessional:

"You know, ever since I've embraced who I really am.. I feel like a weight's been lifted from my back. Now, I can do things for only myself! Its like I'm a god, and everyone else down me is a little peasant.. And it's all thanks to Julia.. or her sock puppet I guess.."

-Caleb

We then get to see Chris & Chef catching a seemingly feral animal in a cage with a glass front.

They start to growl and try to crawl out of the cage, but it's no use.

"Man, that is one tough cookie."

-Chris

"Perfect for the challenge then."

-Chef

Chris & Chef then start to laugh maniacally.