Episode 5: Baby Boomer Bomber

The episode starts with the guys from the Atrocious Rattlesnakes waking up after the party they had last night

Damien is sleeping on the ground, Wayne is sleeping with his pants on his head, Zee is sleeping while drinking his soda right next to Wayne, and Ripper somehow is hanging on one of the bunks.

They start to wake up one by one.

Damien has a confessional.

"Uh.. I'm not entirely sure what we did last night.. I think I'd like that footage to NEVER resurface.."

-Damien

Wayne wakes up and tells everyone to get up for some breakfast delicacy.

Ripper then falls down from the bunk. As Zee sits up, the soda is still in his mouth.

Wayne and Zee have a confessional together

"We heard about couples having shared dreams sleeping next to each other!"

-Wayne

"So we decided to sleep together to see if it was true."

-Zee

"So dude? What was your dream?"

-Wayne

"I was selling orange sodas in the neighborhood when all of a sudden, a massive piece of meat just fell on me. I was eating meat the rest of the time."

-Zee

"Awh.. my dream was just that I landed on a meat planet that was about to.. Launch a massive piece of meat to earth! WOAH!"

-Wayne

"DUDE! Your meat fell on me!"

-Zee

Ripper gets up and tells the guys about what happened yesterday.

"Ya know, I almost kissed a girl yesterday.."

-Ripper

Wayne & Zee instantly walk up to Ripper with a surprised look on their face.

"No way! You're lying! He's lying!"

-Wayne

"Ask me about it."

-Ripper

"Who's the unlucky gal?"

-Wayne

"Oh uh.. um.."

-Ripper

"Coming up with a fake name for your fake girlfriend?"

-Wayne

"NO-! It's just.. erm.."

-Ripper

Ripper looks at Damien who rolls his eyes and sighs, he then whispers to Wayne & Zee.