Episode 6: Temple of Doom-ffalo

We cut back with Wayne sitting in a fetal position on his bed

We cut back with Wayne sitting in a fetal position on his bed. He's shaking back and forth constantly taking glances over at Zee, who's just about to get up. It's clearly about 9 o clock.

"Ah dude, we're up really early."

-Zee

"Y-yeah.."

-Wayne

"Ahh.. well, I've got some bowels to start emptying.."

-Zee

Zee is about to walk out when Wayne rushes over to him.

"WAIT! W-What if there's like.. an airborne disease that gets inside your facehole and you die instantly?! I can't have you going outside until I make sure it's safe!"

-Wayne

"Pretty sure I heard Damien and Ripper go outside.."

-Zee

"Yeah! A-and they haven't come back yet! So they're probably not.. uh, around us right now!"

-Wayne

"Hey man, you'd tell me if there was anything wrong, right?"

-Zee

Wayne pauses for a second before tearing up and hugging Zee.

"Rajesh is gone..! They kicked him to the crub.. they like.. let him off the team.. and it's all my fault! MY FAULT ZEE!"

-Wayne

"Dude, cmon it's not the end of the world-"

-Zee

Wayne runs out yelling. Zee watches as Wayne runs throughout the jungle from the treehouse's balcony. Zee shouts this to Wayne:

"Bummer about Raj but I really gotta go and release myself."

-Zee

Zee goes off to the bathroom, what a king.

Meanwhile, Ripper is being handed flowers by Damien.

"Uh.. what do I do with these?"

-Ripper

"You give it to her, man you're bad at this!"

-Damien

"It's my first time! Gimme a break!"

-Ripper

Axel walks up from behind Ripper and asks him what he's doing, Ripper turns around and presents the flowers.

"Huh, the note didn't mention anything about flowers.. are you trying to poison me Ripper?"

-Axel

"What? No way, I would never-"

-Ripper

Axel takes the flowers and inspects them. She then sniffs them and finally thanks Ripper for getting her the flowers.