Episode 4: Super Species Selection

The episode starts with Ripper and Zee competing in a food competition on who can predict the worst of Chef's cooking and not vomit

Ripper & Zee end up almost vomiting when Chef brings out something worse than they could ever think of.

"Moldy Cheese Bread, with slices of rat meat, with a hint of last week's dirty laundry scent."

-Chef

"Oh, okay."

-Zee

"Made with milk."

-Chef

"You monster of all things good!"

-Zee

"How did you even make it smell like that?!"

-Ripper

Chef gets a call and walks out of the lounge.

Axel is sitting across from them eating her dead animals from her stick. As Ripper and Zee look at her in desperation.

"Say please first."

-Axel

Ripper & Zee have a confessional together:

"I swear, I was looking at that burnt rabbit like a sweet Hawaiian breaded Tea Sandwich!"

-Ripper

"Awh.. now I've got the munchies even worse!"

-Zee

Ripper places his hand on Zee's shoulders.

"Looks like it's time to say.. 'please'."

-Ripper

They both hear their stomachs gurgling and they both bite the bullet and say:

"Pleaseeeeeee~?"

-Ripper & Zee

"Heh.. alright boys, get a piece."

-Axel

They both get a piece of the animal stick.

"I feel like the souls of the animals are speaking to me.. oh.. and it ain't anything positive. BATHROOM!"

-Zee

Axel & Ripper watch as Zee runs off to the bathroom and Ripper tries to start up a conversation about Axel's cooking. Ripper scratches his head and takes a big breath.

"Hey, you know this dead rabbit tastes pretty good today."

-Ripper

"Thanks, it takes a lot of manpower to catch a rabbit and skin it."

-Axel

"Hah! What? You're not a man! How could that take any manpower?"

-Ripper