Episode 2: Fearful Flights

We start with a recap of the previous episode by Chris

"Last time on Total Drama!

We had gotten our campers accustomed to the new Jungle environment!

They then went through their first challenge- where Millie started to press Priya about her parents, Wayne and Raj were separated, Ripper existed, and Lauren, in a psycho rage returned back to being Scary Girl after a feud with Damien and losing her team the challenge. That's a golden ticket to one early boot.

Who's going home next? Find out today on TOTAL! DRAMA! Awaniko Jungle!"

-Chris

(That stupid fucking intro)

The episode starts with Axel & Emma in the bathroom.

Emma is brushing her teeth, while Axel is sharpening her 2nd favorite machete. Emma looks at Axel, more worried and concerned than scared. Axel asks Emma a question.

"Hey, has anyone ever called you cute?"

-Axel

"Uh, yeah. Chase, my dad, that one guy who sits in the back of my dance class.. why?"

-Emma

"What does it mean?"

-Axel

"Being cute?"

-Emma

Axel nods her head, and Emma asks why she's interested.

"Well, one of the guys called me cute.."

-Axel

Emma gets really excited, asking who called Axel cute. Emma completely overwhelms Axel with questions about the mystery guy. Axel tells her that she doesn't really want to get into it right now and she doesn't even know if she's into him.

Emma tells her to take her time, and that she might want to get to know the guy better before anything serious.

Meanwhile, Damien is reading up on his science book.

"Hey Damien, whatcha reading..?"

-Millie

"Oh my science textbook.."

-Damien

"You're ACTUALLY studying?"

-Millie

"Yeah, I mean we've still got school after the competition."

-Damien

"Staying one step ahead, I love it."

-Millie

Millie asks Damien a question.

"Hey, Damien. What would you do if your best friend had terrible parents and she wouldn't listen to anything that you say?"