XXI-Part 2

A/N- Sooooo, how'd you like the way I left the last chapter? I was kind of disappointed that I only got one comment. Oh, well. I won't be too evil and make you wait any longer. So here you go.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Warning: SEXUAL CONTENTO!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT, LADIES AND GENTLEMENT. I SAID SEXUAL CONTENTO. YOU HAVE NOW BEEN FAIRLY WARN. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OVARY EXPLOSIONS AND/OR IMPLOSIONS!!!!! UNDERSTOOD? GREAT, YOU MAY NOW CARRY ON AT YOUR OWN RISK! I HAVE A NICE DAY :D

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Daryl wrapped his arms around her. "Don't say that. It'll just take time."

"If you haven't noticed, time is something we'rer kind of short on."

"Hey, you have no problems when you're on top. I think you just enjoy being in control."

She snorted. "Yeah, that's definately it."

"How about we save this conversation for a time that's a little more convenient. I know I'd much rather be doing something else than talking."

"I'm serious, Daryl."

"Me too, sweetheart, me too."

Before she could protest, he had her by the waist and had her straddling him. He settled her on top of him in one smooth move. She gasped as he filled her. He held still as he waited for her to adjust around him. He was sitting on the edge of the bed; she was straddling his lap facing him, her knees beside his hips. She found her balance by gripping his shoulders. Then he started to move. She moaned as this position took him deeper than before. His mouth found hers savagely. She met his tongue thrust for thrust inside her mouth just as she met him thrust for thrust a little farther south.

His hands travelled to her breasts. He took both nipples between his fingers and pinched and pulled. When they were so sensitive to the point of pain, he moved lower. His fingers brushed her clit and she moaned into his mouth. Her fingers trailed up and down his back, leaving red welts from her nails. She felt the scars for the first time but was so lost in the passion that she didn't even register them in her mind. She knew he was losing control. He was trying so hard not too. She knew he didn't want to frighten her again.

Maybe he was right. Maybe she could get over it. There was one thing that she knew that wasn't a maybe. She knew that she didn't want this to maybe be unfair to him. That's when she decided. There was only one way to get rid of her fears and that was to face them. In her hazy state, it didn't seem like such a bad idea. She was getting close and she didn't want to come before she tried it. She put her hands on Daryl's chest and said, "Stop."

He stopped immediately, his breathing harsh. "W-What? What'd I do?"

"Nothing."

"Then why did you want me to stop?"

"Because, I want to try."

"Try what?"

She slid off of him, holding in a gasp as he pulled out of her. She ached at the emptiness, especially since she was so close. She said, "I want you to take me laying down."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded, not so sure of her voice. He took her hand and gently pulled her to him. She laid down and he settled once more into the cradle of her hips. He saw the nervousness in her eyes. That is, before she closed them tight. "We don't have to do this."

"I want to."

He slid into her, slowly. A single tear leaked out and he stopped. "No, don't s-stop."

He pulled back and slid in again. He kept up the slow pace until she gradually relaxed. The slow build more distracting than the nightmare she was keeping held back. She arched her hips to meet his. That was the first movement she'd made. They began the slow build back to the breaking point. Once again, she could tell he was holding back. She arced her back and gasped, "Harder."

He shook his head. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"Trust me, I've been through a lot worse. I can take it. Just please..."

"Celeste, you're not helping my control here."

"Don't. Lose control. Please."

That last gasped "please" finally undid him. He started to thrust harder, faster until she was screaming out his name. There was still a part of him that hadn't let go and she knew it. She dug her nails into his back and said, "Daryl Dixon, so help me, if you don't let go, I won't give you sex for a month after this!"

He had no doubts that she wouldn't keep to her promise. So he did what any sensible man would do. He finally let loose all of his control. He put his hands beside her head to brace himself. She felt the tightening in her belly. When she came, she screamed until her throat was raspy yet he didn't stop. He continued thrusting as she rode through her orgasm. Her inner muscles continued to clasp him.He came while shouting her name. It triggered another from her.

When they both crested down from the pinnacle of passion, they were breathing heavy and his sweat mixed with hers. She realized she couldn't breathe and found out why when she noticed that Daryl was still lying on top of her. She pushed at him and said, "Get off of me, you big galoot."

He managed to sit up. She propped herself up on her elbows and said, "Best. Sex. Ever."

He grinned, male satisfaction covering every inch of his face. "I know. So, um, why are so hoarse?"

"What?"

That's when she realized that she had indeed lost her voice. She threw her pillow at him. "What?"

"You know exactly why I lost my voice," she rasped out.

He chuckled and said, "Care to enlighten me?"

She flipped him off and started dressing. She had just pulled her shirt over her head when she felt his arms wrap around her. He pressed himself against her and whispered, "Care for round two?"

She turned around and kissed with all the passion that they had just shared. He was still naked. She trailed her fingers right beside his groin and said, "No."

She turned around and walked out of their cell laughing at the groan of exasperation she had got as a response to her refusal.

*************Read***Me***************

Don't hate me for that little mini heartattack I gave you from last chapter. When I wrote that, I just couldn't refuse to let it end there for a little bit. I hope I gave you what you asked for.

Well, tonight, or should I say morning since it's am and I'm still up writing this for you lovely Darylonians, I don't have a random story. But my favorite cousin as joing the wonderful world of wattpad (say that ten times fast) as little miss @AlmaraMoonSeeker so go check her out, but not literally cause she's married.

Random fact: My new favorite song is "You Need Me, I Don't Need You" by my GINGER PRINCESS Ed Sheeran. So I guess that the DEDICATION QUESTION shall be *drum roll*

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE SONG I JUST MENTIONED?

And if you haven't heard it, hear it. Or I will hunt you down and make you listen to it on repeat.

Toodles

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Werewolfgirl13