Right person right timing? (Part 2)

-3 years later-
Y/n pov:

Here I was sitting in a plane again, going to the same country that I've been in 3 years ago. I look out of the plane window already seeing some beautiful beaches, the ocean and the city that still has my heart. Even after 3 years where I continued to travel I've never felt the same feeling again.

I take out my phone and take a picture of the amazing view wich I upload on my Instagram story as soon as we land.

I get my luggage and start to make my way towards my hotel, as soon as I enter the room I open the curtains. A smile spreads across my face as I enjoy the same view that me and my friend were so amazed by the last time we were here. I decide to send her a quick video just to show her that I arrived safely.

Just as I Klick the send button a notification pops up on my screen. I feel heat taking over my body. It's a text message. From him. I haven't heard a lot since the last time I've been here. Well almost nothing, I eventually gave up on him and made myself forget until his smile and beautiful face became a faint memory. Because there is really no shortcut to forgetting someone or something, I just had to endure the missing feeling until I didn't anymore.

I opened the message slightly nervous to what he might say
when did u wanna tell me your coming back?"
I read it once, twice, three times to make sure this is real. He's texting me
suprise" I answer him and he instantly starts typing again
„Wanna meet up?" I throw my phone in the other side of the bed and hold my hands in front of my mouth to stop myself from screaming out of happiness. Oh boy, here we go again.

Yes. Yes. Yes. I definitely want to meet you again, oh my God. How does he look like now? Did he change a lot? Does he still have that beautiful smile that I never really forgot about? So many questions came up and all the feelings I pushed to the back of my mind started to make their way through again.

„Sure, when do you have time?" I reply trying to act calm even tho I'm nothing but
I'm here all the time yk so tomorrow would be absolutely fine for me" it was already late and I felt tired after my journey here so tomorrow sounded perfect
tomorrow night at the pub what do you think?" I ask firstly unsure if I should really suggest the pub but I really wanted to go there again, cause it was sort of like the comfort place here in this city, everyone there was always friendly and open minded, just like most of the people here.
I'm gonna bring Liam, he'd wanna see you again too" he texts. See you again too. That meant he wanted to see me as well. Only texting with him for this short amount of time already gave me butterflies and I swear someone just turned on the heat cause it became hot in here.

Well I guess I'll see him tomorrow so.
After 3 years.
Saying that I'm nervous or exited was an understatement.

„Definitely the purple top or you'd be going all black it's not a funeral y/n your gonna see your fucking husband again" I was on face time with my best friend, as we tried to pick an outfit for tonight. I had explained her everything that happened in the last 24 hours. First she was annoyed at me telling me that I shouldn't have said yes to meeting him cause it will not do me any good. Seeing how quickly I fell for him the last time. But later on she agreed that meeting the two of them was gonna be a lot of fun and she wished she could've also been here.

„Alright the purple top it is" I combined it with my favorite pair of black trousers and did a light make up before finally putting on my shoes and leaving the house.

I was quite nervous to see them again but the excitement and curiosity too see how they are now outweighed all my nervousness. I walk along the streets and see that some shops are closed now, some shops are new but the town still gave me the familiar safe feeling that someone might call „home".