•Friends w benefit (heavy smut)• |dear|

Y/n pov:

Oh. My. God. I just hooked up with my best friend!? I mean I wanted to, he wanted to, it was great but- what the heck do I do now. I pick up my clothes from the floor and grab one of his joggers and one of his hoodies. Before leaving I look at him for the last time. He lays on his big king sized bed, his hair is laying fluffy on his head, his beautiful eyes still closed, his chest is lifting up slowly when he breathes, his veins popping out from his arms, his abs looking hotter then ever. And on his neck are two hickies.

I close his door and run to my car, starting the engine and take a deep breath before pressing the gas pedal. At my apartment I sit on my couch, I still can't believe what happend this night.

Flashback:
One of h/n's friends is throwing a birthday party and since H/n doesn't want to go alone, he decided to bring me, his best friend along.
As I was getting ready, I turn around and see him leaning against the door frame. My make up is done, my hair is done, I'm also wearing a black dress wich a friend of mine borrowed me for this party. Problem is I can't reach the zipper
„Could you be so nice and help me?" I turn around and lift my hair. I then feel his cold fingers touching my skin while he closes the zipper. I lower my hair again and turn around, he looks me up and down and then furrows his brows. But he doesn't say something, I'm about to walk out the door when all of a sudden H/n picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. He carry's me to my bed and just throws me on it, leaning over me.
„H/n what the freak?" I ask looking him in the eyes
„So innocent" I raise an eyebrow, it's anything but I'm not innocent. And I'm about to show him that.
With my hand I travel down his body, until he stops me and takes my hand up over my head, his fingertips trail down all the way to my face. He then brushes his thumb over my bottom lip, I start to lick his finger and throw him an evil smirk. I can see that he's breathing heavier.

„Y/n what the fuck are you wearing?"he whispers, his glance on my chest
„That my dear best friend is a dress"
„C'mon, that's way to short. You look like a fucking stripper. A hot stripper." I push him off, next to me and then sit on the bulge of his pants
„A stripper? Seriously h/n?"
„I just- I don't want everyone to see your whole body, you know how many creeps there are?" Do I hear jealousy? I smirk at him, but before I could say something he presses his lips against mine aggressively. I feel his hand around my neck, it's making me moan into our kiss.

He slowly spreads wet kisses on my neck and on my cutout, I lean my head back so that he has more space to kiss.
„Y/n you really can't go like that, I need to remove your dress immediately" he smirks before he kisses me again while opening the zipper of my dress
„Is that so? Than I need to remove your shirt" I slowly open the buttons of his shirt, revealing his perfect abs. Now it's my turn to kiss down his body. With my fingernails I carefully scratch over his arms.

he lowers himself and starts to kiss my inner thigh, little whines escape from my mouth from
how needy I am, he starts kissing my clit sending shivers down my spine. He then starts to fully eat me out, I bite my lip to hold back all the moans. My hands automatically find their way to his hair, he starts going faster and faster making me roll my eyes. He is so damn good at this. So Good That I already feel myself cum
„H/n" I say out of breath and pull another time on his hairs
„Don't stop yourself dear" I moan another time before I finally cum. I feel like I'm in fucking heaven

He kisses his way back up my body before planting a kiss on my lips. I can taste myself on his lips, his tongue slipping back into my mouth.
„You tasted so good" he moans into my mouth.
„It's my turn to taste you," I tell him.
I place my hand on his thigh moving it up reaching his bulge, I start to palm him through his trousers. he moans then throws his head back in pleasure. I settle myself between his legs and tug off his boxers. I'm burning with the desire that's always been there, there was always this undeniable tension between the two of us that we're now giving in to.
I bring his cock up to my lips, placing the head on my tongue, tasting the salty sweet of his pre cum.
"Fuck y/n" I hear him moan from above. I bob my
head up and down while swirling my tongue around. Next I take the head of his cock out of my mouth moving down to the base and licking a stripe up to the top. He groans in response, his legs writhing beneath me.
„Dear, if you keep going, I'll cum" his hands grab the sheets from his bed. I just continue until I feel his cum in my mouth.

„Divine. But I want more, I wanna be inside you" he whispers into my ear, and just by hearing that  I'm so fucking turned on again.
„Then what are you waiting for?" I whisper against his lips. He grabs me by my waist and places me on his cock. I spread my legs apart, one leg is on each side of him. He puts his hands on my waist again and begins to shift me onto him.I felt the tip of his cock slowly push into me.I bit my lip because there was so much pressure coming inside of me. He pushes me lower and lower, so I can get almost every inch inside of me. My breath hitches as he moves me down. Once all of his length is in me, I take a deep breath. He then starts to take careful strokes while kissing me roughly. His pace starts to quicken, which causes me to moan. His strokes feel so good as they start to get faster. I can slowly feel my body heat getting warmer.
„Y/n" he moans, I know that this is a sign that he is about to cum too, again. I can see he's getting tenser after that his cum finally filled me up. And just a few seconds later I cum too. We both fall down next to each other, exhausted, happy.

It's safe to say that this was the best sex I've ever had.

I was torn out from my thoughts when I get a new message on my phone.

My eyes widen when I saw that the message is from HIM.

"Whatever the fuck that was, don't do it again. We'll talk" I guess just leaving him in the morning wasn't what he wanted.

But does that mean that we are going to have you-know-what again? I truly hope so..

——————————————————
Uhm yeah I'll get myself a bible and some holy water.

I think this will be the spiciest chapter in this „book"
Hope you enjoyed reading this..

Don't forget to vote ⭐️

If you have any requests or ideas write it in the comment section

To the credits: part of this was inspired by a Tik Tok (the end and the beginning) the main smut part was inspired by a FF I read here. So credit to them.