•fake dating• |darling|

Y/n pov:

My best friend finally convinced me to come to this couple-party. Problem was that I was single. Well I still am single, but h/n agreed to be fake dating me for this evening. We known each other for a few years, known as in, my friends are friends with his friends so we eventually have met because of or friedns. He doesn't talk or smiles much. He's known as our schools player, that's the reason why I asked him to be my fake date. But I have to admit, I have a crush on him.

"Everybody take a seat we're going to play a game" I already regret coming to the party. Everybody sits down, except me, because all freaking seats are taken. I stand in the middle of all the couples awkwardly

"Just sit on you're boyfriends lap, shouldn't be a problem" a girl I don't know says to me, more like screams because the party music in this dark house is so loud that you can barely understand anything. Basically this girl is right, but little does she know that h/n is not my boyfriend.

I turn around and see h/n smirking at me. Well, here goes nothing. I turn around and sit on the very front of his lap, almost on his knees, I don't want to make things awkward. Suddenly I feel a big hand around my waist, h/n pulls me closer to his chest, higher on his lap. But he doesn't remove his hand, instead he keeps his hand right on my waist. I don't complain tho, it feels suprisingly good, It feels like little electric waves sending a shiver through my whole body. In other words it feels like butterflys coming from his hand touching my waist, all the way to my stomach.

"Okay we're playing truth or dare" Oh.No. We play a few rounds, the questions getting spicer with every round, and the tasks getting more wild. I am so fucked.

"Him" some boy said and points to h/n

"truth" you can't believe how thankful I am right now for him choosing truth

"Does she drives you crazy, and if, how?" I look around in panic, luckily not everyone listens to this question, but still a few people are waiting for his answer.

"Stand up darling" H/n says, weird request but I do as he says and stand now right in front of him, my back turned to him.

"She drives me crazy in every possible way, her innocent behaviour, her angelic voice and smile. But mostly with her body" I feel his hands going through my hair at first

"her hair drives me crazy, especially when it's in a ponytail, or when the wind blows through it" I never knew that he noticed these little details about me. Next I feel his hands stroking down my arms slowly and then grabbing both of my hands.

"Her hands are driving me crazy, they fit perfectly in mine, and it's like a constant urge to grab them, they feel so soft and I want them everywhere on me" His hands travel down to my back, he draws small circles before they go down further to my waist

"Her waist drives me crazy, because I want to hold her by her waist, all the time." He then strokes over my butt shortly, whispering "I think we both know what I would say right know" I can't help it but smile. Then his hands go around my thights

"Her thights drive me crazy, because once they've been wrapped around you, and once you touched them you will miss them every second that you don't feel them" then he turns me around so that I finally face him. I look in his eyes, they are sparkling, with an expression I never saw before.

"okay that wasn't the truth, her body doesn't drive me crazy the most, it's her, her way of thinking and acting that I admire. But to continue, her eyes drive me crazy, when the sun shines in her face they are almost glowing, the prettiest eyes I ever saw, and when you look at them for too long you will get lost. Her lips drive me crazy, because everytime I look at them, I want to kiss them" He just looks at me and I look at him, that were the most beautiful words I've ever heard.

Then someone starts to applaud and I turn around to face evryone looking at us, I start to blush, so h/n literally said that infront of all these people. He truly is insane.

"You, thruth or dare?" H/n asks someone else before pulling me back on his lap, but this time I face him while sitting on his lap.

"Dare"

"Give you're boyfriend a lap dance or whatever" He looks at me, not caring what the others might think. Then he lifts me up and we go through all these people until we are outside. He then sits on a bench, we are alone now, nobody is here, just us, in the moonlight.

"Sit on my lap again darling, I like it when you sit on my lap" I don't argue and just sit down. He immediatly places his hands on my waist again

"Those things you said. They sounded so true" He looks me in the eyes and smiles

"Because they are, everything I said about you, I mean it y/n"

"Show me then, kiss me like you mean it" I say, and before thinking about what I said he kisses me, first gentle, then he strokes his fingers up and down my body. I run my hands through his hair while his kiss is getting more intensive. We pull apart breathless.

"Do you believe me now?" he asks and smiles at me

"I believe you, but do you believe me when I tell you that I maybe feel the same ?"

"Prove it to me y/n" He doesn't have to tell me that twice

--------------------------------------------------------------

Screaming, crying, shitting rainbows. This is my favourite fake scenario now, I just came up with that ahhh crazy, sometimes I love myself. But my expectations now, well fuck they higher than I was yesterday

what the fuck am I saying, I was never high in my life

ANYWAYS

Don't forget to vote