50

Many found it peculiar to see the blond namikaze hugging the jinchuriki to death. "Sakura Chan you're so pretty," he giggled and squeezed the girl harder. 3 years had made him grow taller than her and Naruto knew. He finally had the advantage. Sakura stared helplessly at her father who only gave her a grin. "Team bonding is going great," he had muttered as the blond nuzzled his cheek against hers. At that Kakashi narrowed his lone eye and closed his book. "Unhand me Naruto," Sakura stated but was held even tighter. She sighed and closed her eyes, secretly wishing for something else.
————
Gaara had written back and it had gotten to her fairly quick. She had carefully opened the scroll and read on carefully. He talked about his village and the way he had become the Kazekage. He also had expressed his gratitude of her replying back to him. How naive one could be, is what she thought, but dismissed an unfamiliar feeling that rose up. Today was one of those nights. The nights where it was just her and her thoughts. Her father was off somewhere and she knew he was safe. In the loneliest of nights, she would have hard time falling asleep and would often engage the Kyūbi. Small talks of her just answering her own theories, and he would just listen. She sighed and grabbed a scroll. She would reply.
————
Kankuro was used too many sights. May them be gruesome or horrific, but he never thought he would see his younger brother walking down the village with a small smile on his face. Temari wore a smirk all day, and he left out, so he did the only reasonably thing, he demanded to know what was going on. Her smirk had only grown wider. "She finally wrote back. I think her weakness is not being able to write," she stated and scoffed, "But Kankuro, you should've seen his face," she whispered. "He had this hopeful gleam in his eyes and grabbed the note so fast. He was excited." His mouth fell open in shock, but when their younger brother looked at them with a dull face he quickly closed it.

"Sakura Hatake," he stated, "Writing to my little brother." He gave a knowing look to his sibling and got a mischievous grin back. "Never saw it to happen, right?" She whispered with excitement and laughed. The two siblings were excited as what was to come. "Of course he would go for the one that kicked his ass. I can't blame him."
————
Gaara always found time to reply back. She was one of his kind. She had understood the pain and torment he had gone through, and she was one of the few if not the only to have him bleed beneath her. Ever since that day, he grew to admire her. Her intent, her intelligence, her rank, and her bloodlust. It comforted him that he was not a monster that there was another one of him out there. Being Kazekage had been tough. The village still feared him and they had the right too. As he flipped through the pages of the bingo book, he stopped on her page and took in the information.
Sakura Hatake
- Sakura of The Sharingan
- Copy Cat Duo
- The Demon
Age- Unknown
Village- Konohagakure
Rank- S+
If encounter, run on sight
-
Her picture had been updated he could tell. She appeared to be taller and her hair was longer. Her face was much slimmer and he could see the work of puberty on her. The only thing that stayed the same was the mask and her uniform. He gently closed the book and looked back to his scroll. The rumors were true. She was a sight for sore eyes. Even the blind would find her awfully majestic. He closed his eyes and thought of many things. They wrote scrolls to each other frequently, and she appeared to put as much energy into them as he was. Maybe there was something there or maybe there wasn't.

He sealed the scroll and watched as a shinobi took it and bowed. He spun his chair and looked down at his village. Maybe today will be the day he finally gets some sleep. He had heard that dreams were a part of sleep. If so, he'd rather dream of someone than living alone.
————
"The Kazekage has been taken in by the Akatsuki," Tsunade stated and looked at the shinobi in front of her. "Hinata, you are to heal the Kazekage's brother, and Team 7, you are to engage," she stated, "Team 7 is also in charge of getting rid of the culprits." Naruto was ready to argue but quieted down as Sakura bowed and nodded, "As you wish, Hokage-sama."