1

*Flashback*
The village was in ruins, but the haruno parents were fighting with all their might. Their child, Sakura Haruno, would be a great one. They both felt it, but the mother frowned when Minato showed up, and asked them,"Mebuki it's time, we made a deal." Mebuki frowned but it was the parent's fault. They sold their own bodies to the village and everything they had, even their precious baby. Kisashi frowned but quickly went to give their baby to the Hokage. "Take care of my child Minato," Mebuki said and the last thing they saw was their child opening her green eyes. Minato flashed to where he had set the altar. He didn't want to burden Naruto and the host all seemed females, this was the best choice.

Kushina frowned but understood where he stood, she smiled as she knew they would survive and be a family. He set the Haruno baby on the altar and started the seal, it was a struggle as the tailed beast resisted but in the end, Sakura Haruno had become the jinchuriki of the nine tailed fox. Kushina sadly smiled and said,"Because of this attack they'll blame her for what happened, they'll hate her, she won't have friends, but if she works hard she will. I hope Naruto becomes her friend," kushina was in pain, a mere child had to carry a burden, nonetheless a baby, that was going to be one year old. Minato quickly flashed his wife and the baby to the hospital. He wanted them to both survive.

A few hours later it was announced that the both persons will survive. Minato sighed in relief and went to check on his son, Naruto. He got him in his arms, and walked carefully before flashing to the hospital where Kushina was carrying Sakura. "Hey Naruto, that girl right there is Sakura haruno. No matter what the village says I hope you see her for who she truly is. Don't judge her, she will have a hard life that no child should bare. Be her friend Naruto," Minato said and Naruto seemed to lightly smile in his sleep. Sakura was sleeping quietly and Kushina walked out of the hospital. Mebuki could be seen and she feared the words that will be said to her. "Mebuki, she's a jinchuriki. Train her early, she will be a great asset to us," Minato said and kushina handed the pinkette to her mother. "I want her to be a prodigy ,just like uchiha and hatake. Your debt will be paid off," and with that they walked away leaving Mebuki in tears.

A burden on her daughter. So young and doesn't even know how to speak. "Nine Tailed Fox, i don't know who you are , but keep my child safe." Mebuki and kisashi were sad for their child. For sure they knew, she will be blamed for the event that had happened today. The shinobi had been told of who she was and some hated her while others didn't care. Mebuki and kisashi would leave her with Minato and kushina whenever they went on missions. The little girl would always laugh with them and play with Naruto. She could already walk and was learning how to speak. She was one year old and she could walk like a normal person. Her parents were always tired after their missions and didn't spend much time with her, but when they could, they would spend each moment with her. They knew what Minato wanted, but minato can wait 2 more years. The fact that she has to be introduced to the Shinobi world , at a very young age saddened mebuki. If it was her choice, Sakura wouldn't be a ninja or a jinchuriki, but she had no word in anything that happened.

She sighed as she changed the girl's diaper, but smiled when she saw Sakura giggling. She was a bundle of joy, she looked at the world with wide eyes, she loved it. She didn't know the pain it brought. The world was unforgiving and only brought suffering. But she will learn how it is, and Mebuki was worried. She didn't want her little girl to lose the spark whenever she looks at the world. Or her laugh and smile. But then she remembered something, Itachi Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake, had seen the real world. When war happened the both participated and were little kids. They had their first kill at a young age. She didn't want Sakura to end up like Kakashi, never showing emotion and wearing a mask to mask his expression. Or itachi, who was sent on a lot of missions, not staying home for long. But if she did, she hopes someone will guide her a long the way. A sensei who she can trust.