48

Go check out my other stories! They are being updated as well.
————
Characters are not mine nor art
————
Preview Arc 3 and Arc 4:

She was a beauty, and Kakashi would go through anyone just to hug his daughter. He also was fighting off boys left and right, it annoyed him to no end. Sakura loved her father to no end. He was the best and was her will of fire. Just like Shisui, he held a special place in her heart that few had been able to.
————
Gaara opened his eyes and met a familiar green eye and pink hair. 'Sakura,' he thought and quickly rose up, grunting in pain. "Subaku, you're alive," she stated and paid his respects to the old lady who was passing into the land of the dead. He closed his eyes and sent prayers to her, the old woman had once again saved him.
————
Sakura did not like funerals. She bowed her head so low, her respect for the man was immense. She had been a part of her life and had seen her grow. She would miss him.
————
Kakashi dodged and dodged, trading blows with the force who had destroyed his village. Kakashi could feel Sakura's chakra but knew she was too far away. 'Sakura...' he thought and smiled. How he loved his daughter to death. Til death do us apart," he mumbled and smiled.
————
Sakura felt herself be driven into a wall. Kurama was out for blood. Inside the cage, she grinned with such malicious intent. There would be a victor, and Kurama never lost.
————
She had locked herself up. No one had seen her, nor did she want to seen. Day and night, her kill count increased with each mission she took. That was how she coped. She was not allowed to feel anymore, falling into the grasps of the council of the village. Every night, she would reach an arm out to the sky hoping they would grab it, but only air awaited her grasp.
————
Danzo was dead. She was ecstatic but did not show it. She stood tall as Sasuke grunted below her. "You did not catch up." She saw as Sasuke glared at her with his Sharingan and purple started surrounding him. "If that's how you want to play," she muttered and removed her headband, smiling mischievously and green started to surround her.
————
For the first time, Sakura fell from the sky. For the first time, Naruto screamed in horror. For the first time, Gaara was the one to catch her. 'Kurama, kURAMA!' She tried to breathe but could not get air into her lungs. So that was how she died, she bitterly thought. How much she wanted to give up. Just for the pain to go away, to see them one last time. To apologize to Shisui, to hug her father, and scream at him for leaving her. The reason she gave up was only to feel again, and she let go.
————
She did not know why she stood between her teammates, not knowing how she was brought back from the land of dead. Her facade was back up again, but it soon faltered at sensing a familiar chakra. She tensed and felt the air leave her body. It couldn't be. The child part of her mind that still lived, started to cry. She had to see for herself. She quickly used the shushin and found herself staring into his eyes.
————
They had won. Her ninja headband had been lost along the fight and her shirt had lost it sleeves. All in all the battle was over. The reanimated shinobi we're ready to go back. "Sakura," Kakashi stated and the old team 7 stared at him. "Someone would like to see you," he said softly and stepped to the side to reveal the Uchiha she never forgot. The Uchiha she always dream of, the one that haunted her. Some would say Sakura Hatake finally lost it. That the kyubi and the Sharingan had made her loose it. But none of them would deny that for the first time, Sakura ran and hugged Shisui. He quickly tightened his hold on her and felt tears forming on his eyes, but felt the tears on his shoulder.
————
"Don't forget to eat daily, Sakura. Pakkun and the others will follow your every command. Sakura-Chan you've grown. I wish I could've seen you grow. You put my body flicker to shame!" Was heard and Sakura fought the sadness. Their time was up. She saw the glow on their bodies. The first one was Kakashi, and he held her so tight that she did not want to let go. "Dad, please don't leave," she whispered and for the first time Kakashi took off his mask and showed his face to the onlookers. He delivered a soft kiss to her head, and she saw his tears rolling down his face. "Remember Sakura, I will love you forever. No matter what you do or who you become, you'll always be my daughter."
————
"Shisui," she whispered, "Tell Kakashi, that I'll be okay. Tell him that I'll do my best! I'll change! I'm tired of losing my precious people, because of the monster I am. Tell him that I'll do everything to be someone he'll be proud of!" She screamed, and shisui walked to her. He gently poked her head and saw as the tears fell again. Her mismatched eyes held such sadness and pain. "Silly, he's already proud of you and so am I. I have never blamed you for what's happened. I've watched you grow into a splendid shinobi. I have no regrets Sakura-chan. The only regret I have is not being able to be by your side. I will forever love you," he said and hugged her as he felt his body slowly lose its feeling. The loud sob that echoed through the battlefield made his heart clench but he delivered a soft kiss to her head. "I'll miss you, and don't forget I love you as well, the one I never had."
————
Itachi touched her shoulder as she sank into the ground. To see the great Sakura Haruno show emotion and finally let it out, was saddening. The village had forced a young girl to grow up so quickly. For the first time, she did not push him away. Just like the old days, she leaned against him and let herself go.
————
Sakura Hatake. The Kyubi, the copy cat ninja. Master of the Body Flicker. Hero of the great ninja war. The girl who lost everything. She stood tall and proud next to Jiraiya. "It is with great pride that I announce the new Hokage. Sakura Hatake!"