15

Sakura collapsed on her bed and  panted for air. Trying to control Kurama and train with him was difficult. Yamato and kakashi had made her release the beast but she lost control. Luckily Yamato was there to stop the female prodigy, and now she was on her bed tired. She took off her clothes, quickly showered, and put on her jonin uniform. Lately, Anbu have been given days off and Kakashi and Sakura would always walk through the village and watch for anything suspicious.

Sakura and Kakashi decided to eat at the famous ramen stand. They both were waiting for their orders , but heard a loud voice. "Come on Sasuke, and everyone there's ramen to catch," Naruto said and entered the stand along with his friends. They all sat down on the left side of Sakura but Naruto quickly jumped off his seat and walked to her. "Woah are you the girl ninja that's really cool?" He asked her with a big smile and Sakura nodded. He let out a laugh and his friends were starring at Sakura and Naruto. "Well I'm Naruto, the Hokage's son, nice to meet you," he said with a hand stretched out to her and Sakura blinked. She looked at her Sensei and he shrugged. She spoke and Naruto swore he had blushed a little," Nice to meet you Naruto," she said and turned to look forward. Naruto smiled and went back to his seat.

His friends stared at him, they had noticed him blush when the girl spoke and now wanted to tease him. They were about to begin but stopped as Kakashi and Sakura got their ramen. Everyone was curious to see what was under the mask, but Akamaru barked and everyone turned their attention to him. Sakura and kakashi quickly ate their ramen, wiped their mouths, and put their black mask on. When the 7 year old kids turned to look at them, they pouted as they saw the empty plates of the two ninja. "Well thank you for the ramen sir," Sakura said and kakashi took out the money, they were about to pay but stopped as an Anbu appeared.

"Kakashi and Sakura you are both summoned by the Hokage. Put on your Anbu uniform and quickly arrive to his office, it is of great importance to be there on time," and with that the Anbu disappeared and kakashi and Sakura went to stand up. As soon as their foot touched the ground , they disappeared and left the stand. "Woah," Ino and Choji said and were at awe. "I'm going to become a cool ninja like Sakura Chan," Naruto said and his friends stared at him. "Naruto do you like Sakura?" Sasuke asked as he squinted his eyes. Naruto blushed as he thought of jade green eyes and pink hair. Hinata saw and frowned at that, she liked Naruto but Naruto never noticed her. "Yeah, so?" Naruto said and his friends were surprised.

Sasuke glared at him but softened his eyes as a small Anbu with pink haired appeared and paid the man that served their ramen. "Here sir, thank you for the food," she said and Naruto's friends stared at her. Sakura handed the money to the man and turned around, running out of the stand. "Woah, I'm going to ask her on a date. Believe it!" He exclaimed and his friends were in shock. "N-naru-Naruto. You re-really lik-like her whe-when you jus-just met her?" Hinata asked as she looked down. Her crush liked a girl that he had just met, and she felt sad. Naruto blushed and looked at the spot where Sakura had sat down. "Yes," he said and Sasuke's eyes widened at that.

With the Hokage

Sakura and Kakashi were kneeling down as Minato told them their mission. "There has been a rogue ninja group attacking civilians along the gates. It is your mission to take them out and leave no trace. Now do you accept?" Minato said and they both nodded. "Go," and with that Kakashi and Sakura quickly and quietly made their way to the outside of the gates. Kakashi checked to see if they were any chakra signatures and nodded to Sakura. They ran 3 miles away from the gates and were met with 10 rogue ninja. "Ah Well look what we have here," one of the ninja said and smirked,"The famous Copy Ninja, and the Merciless Blossom." With no words said kakashi and Sakura got into a battle stance and traded blows with the group. After 10 minutes only 8 bodies laid on the floor, leaving Sakura and Kakashi paling. Kakashi quickly set fire to the bodies and they both ran to Konoha at top speed.

"Sakura take the left side and I'll take the right. Look for his chakra," kakashi said and they quickly separated. Naruto and his friends were paying for their ramen but stopped as an unknown ninja smirked and stood infront of them. "Well well look at all the clan heirs and heiress that I'll kill soon," at this the 7 year olds eyes widened and Sasuke quickly shouted. "Fire style: Fire ball Jutsu,"and quickly shot fire to the enemy. The rogue nin smirked and got close to Naruto and was about to kick him but his attack was blocked by an arm. Naruto opened his closed eyes and looked at the figure in front of him. "Sakura, stay away from him. He's dangerous," Sasuke loudly said but the rogue nin smirked as Sakura jumped at him and engaged in a battle of taijutsu. Ino gasped as Sakura received an imbedded kunai to her shoulder, but no scream of pain came out of the pinkette's lips.

Sasuke, Naruto , and the others eyes widened as they saw blood dripping from Sakura's shoulder. "You're weak little monster," the rogue nin said and Ino saw Sakura tense. "I may be a monster," Sakura said as she did a familiar Jutsu that was used for killing. "But I will do anything to protect my village!" She felt her chakra take shape and screamed," Chidori," and time slowed done as Naruto and his friends saw Sakura run with her left arm covered in a Jutsu that looked unfamiliar to them. They saw as her little hand went through the enemy's heart and saw him cough out blood on Sakura's mask. "You just proved yourself Merciless Blossom. You'll always be the nine tailed monster," and with that Sakura took her arm out of his body and the rogue nin fell. The 7 year olds were frozen but they wanted to cry. Blood.

They have never seen blood in the years they've been alive. And never thought that a small pink haired girl would be the first one to show them blood. They saw her arm covered in blood and her shoulder bleeding. They saw as she picked up the body , not caring that she got blood on her and quickly jumped onto a roof and headed to the right side of the village. She was going to her Sensei.