31

Don't sleep late kids. You can't write gold chapters on running on one hour of sleep. Chapter is a bit confusing and different. Sorry for that

Zabuza Momochi was not a man that was messed with. Every high-ranked ninja knew of his ways. The silent killer was what they called him. He was famously known for wielding one of the famous swords and his silent assassination ways. Many would say he was the perfect ninja, but the man did things on his own. He never stayed loyal to one. If he had to kill his boss, he will do it. Sakura carefully watched as Kakashi and Zabuza traded deadly blows. 'Knowing Zabuza, he probably has a clone hiding somewhere,' she thought and uncovered her other eye. Naruto and Sasuke caught the movement and gaped as they saw the familiar red pattern. "Three tomoe Sharingan," Sasuke whispered and Sakura's eyes quickly looked around.

"What a shame. Sakura you should know one of the important rules as a ninja. Never leave your backs wide open," a voice announced and the three genin turned around. A clone had gotten through their small formation and was swinging its sword towards Tazuna. Sakura's  eyes widened, and she quickly ran to the client, pulling out a kunai from her pouch, 'I'm not failing another mission,' she thought and quickly pushed Tazuna, making sure he was safe. 'Come on Kurama. Heal me,' she thought. She quickly swung her kunai to her left side and a clash could be heard as the famous sword and a kunai met. Naruto quickly ran to Tazuna and Sasuke followed behind him, sneakily throwing a glance at Sakura. Sakura held her ground with the kunai, but she could feel herself be pushed a bit. 'Damn it. I need to get away from the sword.' She looked directly into the clone's eyes and threw a hard kick to the sword. She watched as the sword flew away from them and quickly jumped into a furious battle of Taijutsu with the clone.

One thing she knew was that she was impossible to beat when it came to Taijutsu. She had been taught by the Youthful Gai and his torturous training paid off. She had the upper hand against Zabuza's clone. She held her kunai inside the sleeve of her shirt and quickly pulled it out to slash at the clone. She gave a small smirk, ignoring the pain in her hands. She knew the cut will heal shortly, so she didn't worry about it. She felt pride when the clone bursted into water, and she safely landed on the ground. She looked up and saw her father trapped in a water prison and clenched her teeth. "Damn it," she muttered and looked behind her. "Tazuna is alright, Sakura-Chan," Naruto stated and gave her a grin. "It seems that Kakashi is trapped in a Jutsu," Sasuke announced and Naruto nodded.

Sakura stood up and held her kunai in her injured hands. Zabuza looked her in the eyes and took out a kunai, quickly swinging it at the trapped Kakashi. She tightened her grip and a bit of blood started dripping down. 'Get away from my father!'. She felt anger flow through her body and before she could think, her body was moving towards Zabuza. Naruto looked at her hand and moved closer to her hand. "Sakura-Chan your hand," he said as he moved to take the kunai away from her hand, but only grabbed air. "Sakura are you stupid!" Sasuke shouted and looked towards where Kakashi was trapped. Naruto looked to where he was looking and saw Sakura jump into the air and dive down. She put her kunai in front of her, and Zabuza quickly swung his kunai to block her hit. He gave a wild smirk at the familiar appearance of red eyes and animalistic features. "Sakura! Control yourself!" Kakashi shouted and the two male genin's eyes widened. "Stay away from my father, bastard!" She shouted, voice full of anger. An orange cloak slowly making its way around her, wrapping itself on her small body. "What's happening to her?" Tazuna asked and Naruto was about to rush to Sakura but was held back by sasuke. "We can't interfere, if we do, we'll die!"

She quickly landed on the lake on all fours and threw herself onto the Demon of the Mist. His eyes widened, and he took his hand out of the prison and tried to push the angry pinkette away from him. Kakashi quickly stood up and rapidly did hand signs. "Water Release: Giant Vortex Jutsu." A huge volume of water was directed at Zabuza and Sakura, and the two were swept by the water. Naruto and Sasuke protectively stood in front of Tazuna and looked at the destruction the jutsu had made. Sakura let out a gasp as she roughly hit a tree. She clenched her teeth and tried to control herself. Small growls were escaping her clenched teeth, and she wildly looked around. 'Come on fight it. Come on,' she thought as she felt herself slowly loosing control again. 'Ah, the power,' a deep voice went throughout her head, and she clenched her teeth tighter. Noticeable fangs were protruding from her mouth, and she could see a figure running at her.

She got on all fours and lunged at the figure, losing control of the small hold she had on the nine tails. She swung her hand towards the figure but stopped as she felt herself tire out. "S-seal," she muttered as the cloack of orange chakra slowly disappeared, and the animalistic features went away. She felt drained but could tell that she had the right amount of chakra to escape, if necessary. Kakashi looked down at his daughter and let out a sigh. He quickly threw a kunai to Zabuza's unmoving body but it was deflected by a senbon. A mysterious figure quickly appeared and disappeared with Zabuza's body, leaving no trace that it was there. Tazuna neared the two prodigies and Naruto and Sasuke followed, though Sasuke kept an eye on Sakura. He knew that the monster had come out to play.