2

*Flashback*
*3 years old*
"Go away, monster." "You don't belong here filthy trash."  Sakura was trying to buy some new clothes but the store owner kicked her out and a crowd surrounded her, sending out threats. She was sad. Why was she a monster? What did she do? She was tired and tired of them saying things. So she threw a fist, and sent the man that kicked her in the stomach 5 feet away. "Just monstrous strength." "That's why she's a monster, ryu." "Don't talk to her little girl, she will eat you?" "Look away son, don't look at her." Sakura ran away from the mob, tears running down her face. She never understood why they called her that.

She kept running but bumped in to a body and threw a punch. Who ever was in front of her, flew 5 feet away and then got up. "I'm so sorry. I thought you were the mean villagers. They call me a mongers and trash. I have no friends. I'm so sorry," she said as the figure towered over her. "I'm Itachi Uchiha. I have a question. Do you want to be strong?," he asked her and she froze. "You're not afraid of me," she said shocked that he wasn't throwing any threats at her. The uchiha simply shook his head and was waiting for her answer. "I- I want to be strong, so they won't hit me anymore or-or call me monster or trash," she said as she looked up other her fists clenched. Itachi smiled at her determination, she showed promise. "Follow me," he said and he started walking.

Sakura ran next to him, but felt the glares of the villagers. Itachi noticed and grabbed her hand, a signal of comfort. She smiled brightly and the villagers were shocked. The uchiha prodigy was holding the jinchuriki's hand. They all looked his way, but all he did was glare at them. Itachi and Sakura arrived at the uchiha gates. "Now Sakura, I'm going to be your sensei, and I'll make you strong. I'll take you to meet my family and get their permission to train you," and with that he lightly pulled Sakura's hand in the right direction, knowing she will get lost. Izumi was upset, why was a little girl holding Itachi's hand. Itachi arrived to his home and was going to tell her to take her sandals off, but when he looked at her, she had already taken them off, and seemed to be fixing her dress, that had dust from the fall. Itachi walked and Sakura followed him to a table where 3 other people sat.

Mikoto noticed the little girl, and ran to her and engulfed her in a hug. Sakura was in awe, another person that didn't hate her, was hugging her and she smiled. "Umm hello, my name is Haruno Sakura, nice to meet you! What's your name, mi lady?" She said as mikoto stared in shock. She had a fluent speech pattern, and Mikoto looked at her son. Where did he find her? Mikoto slowly put her down and extended her hand,"My name is Uchiha Mikoto. I'm Itachi's mom." She said and pointed the little girl at the table and sat her down. Sakura straightened up and looked calm. Fugaku raised an eyebrow at the girl, but itachi spoke. "Father, this is Haruno Sakura. The jinchuriki and today she punched me by accident, but the thing is that she used her chakra and infused it with her fist making the blow hurt much more. I want to train her, as a prodigy," he finished as he stared at his father.

To say Fugaku was shocked was correct, he stood up and told itachi to get Sakura and follow him. Itachi grabbed Sakura's hand and motioned for her to follow his father. Mikoto and Sasuke followed itachi, Sakura, and fugaku to the training ground. Itachi looked at Sakura and said,"Punch him like you punched him and dodge his attack. Also try kicking at him, it will work," and with that fugaku stood tall but didn't do a stance. He wanted to see if what Itachi said was true. Sakura ran and puller her fist back, and punched the older man just like she did to itachi. Fugaku was pushed back 5 feet away, and he looked at Mikoto with shock. Sasuke seemed impressed with the girl battling his dad. Itachi smirked. Sakura had just proven herself worthy to be trained by an Uchiha. Fugaku recomposed himself and got in a stance. He went into a battle of Taijutsu and Sakura dodged almost all the hits except for one.

''Good she shows promise. Good job Itachi,' he thought as the girl fell down but quickly got up. Even if she was beaten she seemed to always get up, no matter what. Fugaku put a hand to stop the match and loudly said,"Haruno Sakura, you will be training under Itachi Uchiha and are welcome to our home any time." Sakura said out loud yay and Sasuke stared at her in shock and ran to her. "Woah that was so cool! How did you do that? And then when you dodged, you look like if you were flying. Hey maybe you can train me, because Itachi never trains me. What do you say we could be friends!" He said with a smile and Sakura smiled back. "Yeah you're my 1st friend," she said and grinned at Sasuke.

Itachi walked to the cheering children that were talking away, he smiled but he had to stop them. "Sakura I'll escort you home, and tell your parents about what happened. Now let's go," and with that Sakura stopped and asked a question that made Mikoto feel bad. "How do you say goodbye to a friend?" She asked and Itachi bent down. "You do it like this," he poked sasuke's head and said goodbye. She nodded and poked his head,"Bye Sasuke, see you later," Sasuke lightly blushed hand Mikoto smirked and turned to fugaku. "Maybe we will have black haired and green eyed babies." Fugaku sweat dropped at his wife but they all went home.

Itachi took Sakura home and treated it like a mission to accomplish. When he arrived, he knocked on the door and Kisashi looked at him in shock. "Hello kisashi, I've decided to train Sakura, she shows a lot of promise. Also if you can test her strength and train her as well that will be great. When I come back from my mission, I'll have a schedule set for Sakura and will give it to you. Goodbye and take care Sakura," he said as he poked her head and walked back to his house. "Come in Sakura. Go outside to the training post and wait for us," he said and she ran outside. "Mebuki, Itachi Uchiha is training our child. To him she showed promise and was n afraid of her. Come on let's see what she has got," Mebuki sighed but had no choice but to follow.

When they both went inside they saw Sakura patiently waiting for them on the ground. "Sakura," Kisashi said,"I want you to punch that post." Sakura nodded and pulled back her wrist, and let go of a restrained force she felt on her body. She took a deep breath and punched the post, all Kisashi and Mebuki could see was her tiny hand that had gone trough the post. She had talent and her parents saw. "Sakura we will be training you as well, get ready," she nodded and accepted the challenge.