5

2 months later

Kakashi told her everything about the academy and Sakura had a question. "Kakashi sensei do ninja have missions everyday?" Kakashi raised an eyebrow and said,"No, they have days off. Why?" Sakura started putting the clues together , her parents always went away. Why? Was it because of her? She saddened at thought but quickly wiped the emotion off her face. "Oh, it's because my parents are always away. That's why I asked," she said as she looked down. Itachi knew why they always went to missions. He had heard them speaking of it.
*Flashback*
"Another mission, Harunos?" Minato asked and the parents of Sakura sighed. "We have a demon as a child, minato. Wouldn't you be afraid of your child?" Mebuki said and minato nodded with a no. "Even if my son was a jinchuriki I wouldn't mind, I wouldn't care. My son is still my son. Your daughter is still your daughter," he said and the Harunos looked down. Minato sighed and said,"I have a class A mission, it's to eliminate a group of rogue ninjas. Do you accept?" Mebuki and kisashi quickly nodded. Minato gave them the scroll and they both ran to the gates. "Itachi, you know why now." Itachi came out from the place he was hiding and nodded. "Yes, thank you," and with that he disappeared.
*Flashback ends*
Itachi just looked at the girl in between him and the other prodigy. He shook his head, they were walking Sakura to her house, though she promised to play with sasuke. Itachi told her that a good ninja needs rest. She couldn't play with Sasuke even if she wanted to, she had training to complete. They soon neared the house and said their goodbyes to her. Sakura entered the place she called home and saw her parents sitting on the table.

They looked upset and motioned for Sakura to sit on the chair in front of them. "How was your training today?" Kisashi asked Sakura. "Good, kakashi Hatake joined us and taught me some things," she said as she llayed with her hands. "Sakura I'm sorry but we're asking you to leave us, the house. I- I can't stand having a demon living with me. The reason we take those mission is to get away from a monster, like you!" Mebuki shouted and Sakura froze. "I-I'm a monster? Mama I thought you loved me!" She shouted back feeling anger and sadness, and a wave of hate flew through her. "Father, what do you think of me?" She asked and kisashi simply said,"You're a prodigy and a monster. That is all I think of you." Sakura couldn't think straight. She lived a lie her whole life. She felt something stir inside of her but all she did was look down and close her eyes.

Her parents felt a rise of chakra from Sakura and ,soon their eyes widened when they saw some orange chakra come out. "Mebuki! Contact the Hokage immediately!" Kisashi screamed out and soon Sakura opened her new red animalistic eyes. She had marks on her cheeks and she looked feral, like a wild animal. The "monster" inside of her had awoken. Mebuki came out of the kitchen and nodded with a yes. She had contacted the Hokage. The orange chakra covered her whole and one tail appeared. The next second Kisashi was fighting his daughter , who was on all fours. Sakura growled and her nails became longer and she grew small fangs. "Why? Why did you lie to me?!" She screamed as she seemed to get angrier.

Minato ran as fast as he could to the Harunos' house and had Yamato, Kakashi, and Itachi next to him. Yamato could control the nine tail fox and Kakashi and Itachi were there to help. Kakashi felt an evil chakra coming from the Harunos' house and sped up. Sakura couldn't control herself, her body wasn't reacting how she wanted it to react. When she closed her eyes, she was in some kind of water crying, but was spook by a voice.

"Why are you crying little girl?" A growling voice said and Sakura looked in front of her. "Hello, who's there?" She asked as she wiped her eyes and looked in-front of her. "My name is Kurama, child. Now why are you crying?" Sakura looked down and said,"Everyone calls me a monster, they throw things at me, make fun of me, the villagers glare at me, even my parents called me a demon. Everyone does!" She screamed her anger showing, she realized that she had screamed and quickly apologized. Kurama just stayed quiet and told the girl to walk forward. Sakura stood up and walked forward to see a big gate and a big fox. She gasped in awe, and Kurama was waiting for her scared expression. "Woah, you're so cool!" She exclaimed throwing her hands up, and reached out to pet his head. He was surprised , someone that wasn't afraid of him was reaching out to pet him. He put his head closer to the pinkette and she landed a hand in the soft fur. "Woah! You're fur is soft, Kurama." Kurama lightly smiled but soon frowned.

"Child, it's time to send you back. We'll meet again. Until then, farewell," and with that Sakura groaned and opened her eyes in the real world. She seemed to be in some type of wood prison and she stood up. "Kurama are you there?" She called out and saw Minato smiling sadly. He motioned for Yamato to let her go. Yamato nodded , did a few hand signs, and the jutsu was dispelled. Sakura looked around her and saw blood. "Kakashi sensei who's blood is that?" She asked looking at her sensei. Kakashi looked down and raised his head. "Sakura, you lost control of the Nine tailed fox, and the outcome was that you killed your parents with your hand," he said and he understood the pain she was going to go through. She looked at her hand scared and ran to wash it repeatedly. She looked down with tears in her eyes, and tried to scrub the blood off. "Why won't it come off?" She asked them and all Itachi did was knock her out and carry her.