Chapter 11

All I could think about was last night, and what Klaus had asked me.

Yes maybe I did want to talk with him at the grill.. but I also didn't need anything else to hurt me..

I thought about it, and I headed into my closet, grabbing out a cute pair of shorts and a shirt that matched it.

I heard movement from Emma's room and I walked towards the bathroom and I opened the door to Emma's room just to see no one there. "Hello? Emma?" I asked, not getting a response.

I didn't mean to snoop around.. it's just.. why leave your journal out for anyone to look in.

I vamped over to her journal and I thought for a second before opening it and flipping to the most recent page.

'I have a secret.. nobody can know. Especially Stefan. Even tho me and him are taking breaks.. I kissed Damon. How could I? I couldn't help it.. His lips, they felt so good.. Am I pulling a Katherine? Maybe an Elena? I feel like me and her are sisters even if we aren't. She's way better than Katherine. I honestly can't believe that they're twins.'

Once I finished reading I quickly put it back where it was before vamping to my room.

I grabbed my phone and I vamped to the grill. Once I walked in I looked around for Niklaus, and I saw him...

Talking to Caroline.

I let out a quiet scoff, walking in their direction.

His hand was on hers.

His hand..

Was on hers.

Touching hers.

Not mine.

I stood right next to him, slightly tapping on his arm and he turned to me.

"Eliana.. hello." He smiled at me, taking his hand from Caroline's. "I was just giving her your little present." He held up the empty glass container.

I scoffed and turned away, seeing Kol sitting at the bar a few seats down. "Maybe I'll just go talk to your brother. Seems like you're busy."

Kol looked in my direction and I gave him a slight wave, hearing Klaus scoff.

I walked over to Kol, sitting next to him. Suddenly the other seat next to me was occupied- by Klaus.

"Kol, you even try anything and I'll stuff you in another box." Klaus said and Kol put his hands up in defense.

I scoffed, turning towards Klaus and putting my hand on his. "I hope you know, that Kol is my friend. That's it. And it seems like you and Caroline are a bit more than friends. I don't care where I stand in this anymore. Because it seems like you only care when I'm talking to any other man besides you."

"Love- I don't know what you're talking about." He rubbed my hand slightly and I looked at our hands.

I rolled my eyes and took my hand away before getting up and vamping over to Caroline and digging my fangs into her neck on one side as she screamed in pain.