Chapter 18

A knock

There was a knock at my door.

I knew exactly who it was.

Elijah.

I vamped over to the door and I opened it while smiling.

"Didn't think you'd show up." I nodded at him, opening the door more so he could come in.

He walked in and took a look around. "Well.. I did." He turned towards me.

I vamped at him, pinning him to the bed. I didn't usually mind being a top.. yet, I loved fighting for dominance.

He let out a grunt as I sat on his lap, placing my lips onto his.

The kiss was pretty rough, and there was a lot of tongue and trying to fight for dominance.

I fought like hell. Yet, him being older and more experienced.. he won.

He pressed me against the bed and ripped off my shirt to reveal my gorgeous red laced bra.

"Matching?" He huffed out, barley meeting my eyes.

I nodded and took a deep breath as he placed a bunch of kisses down my neck.

This was heaven.

I wonder what Klaus would do..

No.

No thinking of Nik at a moment like this..

I felt his fangs scrape my neck and I let out a cry of pleasure, and he didn't stop.

He pulled away from my neck, continuing to leave kisses as he made his way down towards my torso.

Now.. this was good. Probably one of the best I've had.. in a while.

He bit into my side near my hips and I let out a whine as he drank from me.

He pulled away and I slightly watched as the bite mark healed.

Elijah was still in his suit, and I was determined to get it removed.

I quickly got up and I vamped him back onto the bed, sitting on his lap. He didn't do anything about it as he laid there.

I grinned as I tugged on his tie, pulling his face close to mine. "Now now.. we need to remove this, don't we?" My smile perked up more as I tugged it off and threw it onto the floor.

"Mm.. good." He bit on his lip slightly, moving his hands to my hips.

I watched his hand movement before starting to tug off his shirt. I threw it onto the ground and I sat on top of him for a minute, staring at his chest.

It was wonderful.

Klaus was.. muscular..

But, as Elijah being the older one and all.. he was built.. very well.

I ran my fingers over his abs, grinning as I did so.

He didn't waste any time and he flipped us so that I was on my back, and he was on top again.

I rolled my eyes at him as he tugged off my pants and then stared at the matching panties.

"Very well.." he said as he stared.

I could very well see the formed bulge in his fancy pants and I grinned and slowly sulked onto my knees.

"Oh? Very well." He grinned and tugged his belt off and threw it at the floor.

I helped him slowly pull down his pants and he kicked them off before sitting down on the bed.

"You know what to do." He nodded at me, and I rolled my eyes before getting back onto my knees in front of him.

I started to remove his boxers, revealing what I've needed.

I threw them towards the semi pile of clothing as I stared.

He let out a chuckle, stroking my hair. "Well? Get on now. Don't make me make you."

I moved forward and I took the tip upon my lips, to try and tease him.

He let out a quiet groan, seeking his hand into my hair, pulling it slightly.

"Be good and suck." He growled, pulling my hair harder.

I rolled my eyes and I took more in, trying my best not to gag.

It had been a while since I've sucked any dick, so I needed to get prepared again.

I'm pretty sure he didn't care tho.

He let out an annoyed groan and he gripped onto my hair, harshly, and thrusted his hips up, shoving himself down my throat, and then pulling out slightly.

Then he just started to fuck my face.

I tried to handle all that I could, but it got hard. Good thing I didn't need to breathe.

I listened to the groans fill the room and he let go and I felt him come down my throat.

Then he pulled out of my throat and sighed.

I swallowed his cum and I looked around the room.

It was.. nice.. getting face fucked by Elijah, but it seemed as if that was all.

He got up and started to get dressed.

I got to my feet, looking at him, my hands on my hips.

"That's it?" I scoffed quietly. "What a gentleman who can't even meet a woman's needs."

He rolled his eyes and looked at me as he already had his pants on.

"You'll live. Now, I must be on my way. Call me some other time." And then he kept putting his clothes on, and soon he was gone.

I let out a scoff before throwing on some new clothes. Honestly I wasn't even wanting anything else from him, if this was how he would act.

Such a Klaus thing to do. Maybe he's trying to take a lesson from him.

I rolled my eyes and I walked out of my room, leaving the door open to air out the smell.

I vamped to the bathroom and I started brushing my teeth, trying to get that.. salty.. taste out of my mouth.

"Did you have fun?" I heard a scoff come after that question.

Niklaus.

I grinned and I turned to him, only wearing a crop top with some shorts.

"I'm not sure. He's surely taking a page from your sex book, I can tell." I shook my head before turning around and brushing my teeth for the 3rd time.

Klaus let out a laugh.. a long laugh.

"Oh, what's so funny?" I scoffed, spitting out the toothpaste, looking at him in the mirror.

He kept laughing before finally saying something. "Nothing, nothing. I should go." He said, laughing more.

Then he vamped off.

I kept brushing my teeth.

5 more times?

Maybe?