Chapter 1

(UPDATED!!!)

Ever since I popped my way back into Mystic Falls.. We'll those stupid humans thought I was the twin sister of Emma Gilbert, and older sister to Jeremy Gilbert. I was not.

But instead... I was one of Emma's Ancestors. A Petrova. Eliana Petrova, twin sister to Katerina Petrova.

Everyone thought I was a pathetic weak human named "Elena Gilbert".. tho I loved the nickname Elena, I am not her.

Instead I am a very powerful witch.. well.. not just a witch, but a Tribrid. One as strong as an Original Vampire, by spell. So I was of my own blood line. And I was also a werewolf, and a witch.

I wiped the whole magic out of my Petrova family, taking away their werewolf ness and their witchy woo. I became even more powerful.

Damon and Stefan.. those two idiotic Salvatore brothers, had not a clue who I was, what I was. They especially did not know that I was their ex's twin sister.

It had been over a year since I met those Salvatore dogs.. and what I was scared of happening again, was most likely going to happen.

Emma and I were kidnapped by this guy named Trevor. I remember Trevor, he was apart of Klaus and Elijah's little squad over 500 years ago.

"Where.. where am I?" I heard Emma ask from beside me. I had awoken not to long ago.. well mainly because I was fake sleeping on them.

The guy as I known, Trevor, and his girlfriend maybe?.. Rose? Was it? Beautiful name if you ask me. They both had came into the room, looking at the both of us.

"Hello pretties. I suppose this time, one gets to live.. The other might not be so lucky." He said, his fangs coming out as he walked closer.

"Trevor. Knock it off." Rose said and his fangs immediately disappeared as he returned next to Rose.

I heard this.. noise.. coming from outside, and I wondered if Trevor and Rose were able to hear it too.

"What do you guys even want from us?" I asked as I tried to play innocent like I didn't know about anything.

Rose didn't answer my question, I was guessing she heard the noise from outside and she got up, walking over and up the stairs. "He's here."

That was all she said as I watched and waited and I saw Rose and.. Elijah.. come back down and my face dropped as I stared at Elijah.

Maybe I was stronger than him, but knowing what him and his brother, Klaus, tried to do to my ACTUAL sister Katerina, made me full of rage.

He got to the bottom of the stairs and he stared between the two of us and I was the first to stand up. "I'm Elijah. You both must be the doppelgänger twins."

I nodded as I watched him slowly and he vamped over to Emma first and she let out a whimper, I could tell she was scared. Did I care? Not at all.

He inhaled her scent, I knew what he was doing.

Checking to see if she was human.

"She's human.. what about this one?" He moved his glaze towards me and I nodded slowly.

"Human as well." I spoke, trying to hide my nervousness. He could easily expose me right here and right now.

He turned away from me.. thank god Emma was enough for him. "I'll be taking them both with me now. Cmon." He gestured for Emma and I to follow him.

I stood next to Emma as he walked over to Trevor. "Please My Lord.. Is this enough for an apology?" He asked, about to get onto his knees if he had to.

"Your help.. was very much needed.. Rose you're free to go.. but you.." he said, looking Trevor up and down before back handing his head off, which caused a sob from Rose, and a scream from Emma as I just stood and watched in slight amusement.

"Come on doppelgängers." He gestured for the both of us to go in front of him and I complied easily and Emma walked slowly next to me as she looked terrified.

Rose vamped off in fear, and none of us said anything.

I kept walking until we got to some more stairs and I heard movement with my vamp hearing, and so did Elijah because he vamped to the top of the stairs, looking around for whomever was there.

I felt a hand over my mouth as I was pushed against the wall by.. Damon? I looked into his eyes as he put a finger to his lips as his other hand was over my mouth.

He let go of my mouth and he vamped over to nearby Stefan as Emma walked over to the stairs and she threw a vervain bomb at Elijah.

My jaw dropped as I watched him heal quickly with a groan. "Emma." He growled out, vamping over to her, only to be thrown by Damon down the stairs.

"Damon! Stop it!" I whisper shouted, even tho I knew Elijah could hear everything.

Elijah almost got the advantage but then Damon shoved a coat hanger pole into Elijah's chest.

His body turned as to what most vampires did when they would get staked.. but I knew it was different. I walked over to Elijah's body as he stood against the wall with the pole inside of his chest.

I quickly scribbled "Elena" and my number onto the paper before putting it in his hand. I turned back towards the others as Damon stared at Emma, but she ran to Stefan for a hug, barley giving Damon anything but a mouthed "thanks".

I patted Damon on the back slightly as I sighed, knowing what he felt like.

I turned back towards Elijah's body and watched it. "Elena, we're going." Emma said as the 3 of them headed for the door and I stared at Elijah's body for another minute before following.