Chapter 17

Boredom.

What so boring you might ask?

Everything.

Ever since my birthday..

Everything has been boring.

I started going back to school with Kol and Rebekah..

But it just feels... boring..

Nik said that if I didn't knock my shit off then he would lock me up, unable to leave.

Like he can stop me.

He could.

And I think he knows that.

Nothing can keep me not bored.

I mean I've tried alcohol, weed.. anything I could think of..

Yet it doesn't work.

I need sex.

And I want it from the one and only Niklaus Mikaelson.

I've been trying to flirt with him..

Yet my flirting skills suck.

They really do.

I feel hopeless.

Maybe I should change that..

..

I jumped out of bed and I vamped downstairs.

Elijah was reading on the couch,

Kol was cooking breakfast..

Rebekah was probably sleeping in..

And Klaus.

There he was,

Sitting across from Elijah, also reading.

The perfect idea popped into my mind..

I knew Elijah slightly had a thing for me. Maybe it was just him wanting a vision of Tatia or Katerina.

Yes.

I knew about Tatia.

It's strange, lately I have been having some kinds of visions about Tatia, toying around with Nik and Elijah back in the past..

Maybe I'll use that as an advantage..

I walked over to the living room and I sat down next to Elijah. Too close to Elijah.

He diverted his attention from the book towards me and he smiled.

I slightly glanced over at Nik as he looked at the both of us.

"Elijah, I was wondering if maybe some time you'd like to hang out with me.. just me and you." I said as I moved a finger to his hair and I wrapped it around a piece of his hair and I tugged it slightly.

He let out a quiet grunt and I noticed his light shade of blush as he couldn't look me in the eyes.

I grinned to myself before slightly positioning myself so that I was sitting on his knee. "Is that a yes?" I tugged on my bottom lip with my teeth as he noticed it and looked.

I bit down on my lip harshly, quietly groaning as a tiny cut appeared and then disappeared. I licked away the blood as he watched.

"Sure.. when?" He swallowed, his eyes slightly gazing down towards my crop top that gave a good view of my breasts. He quickly caught himself and met my eyes as I grinned even more.

I thought about it for a second.

When did I want him?

I hummed quietly, my eyes venturing over towards Niklaus as he had a stern look on his face.