Chapter 9

(Updated ish? These are new chapters since I didn't finish the story, and I made it longer. But I hope you're enjoying!)

That whole night I had decided to drink all of the blood bags in my mini fridge.. around 10-15 we're in there, I lost count.

I can't believe that they would deprive me of my blood bags! Horrible people..

Once it turned to morning, I was wearing a beautiful pair of pjs, and I had my hair up.

I walked downstairs to see if anyone else was here, since I heard voices.. and I saw Stefan, Damon, and Emma all in the kitchen.

But where was Kat!?

I walked into the kitchen, and they all looked at me once I did so. "Elena.." Emma breathed out, slight shock.

"Where's my sister? She's not here? She spell isn't even broke off either.. unless.." my face dropped as i realized what might've happened.

I put my hand over my mouth, turning and looking at the three of them. "Is she.. dead? Did I kill her!? I swear I didn't mean to! It was an accident! I was so hungry!!" I cried out, putting my hands in my hair.

"No, she's okay. Staying at Stefan and Damon's. Bonnie broke the spell.. uh.. here." Emma smiled slightly, holding out my daylight ring.

I immediately reached for it, putting it back on. "Oh.. thank you. Emma.. I'm really sorry, I swear I didn't mean to.. I just.. couldn't control myself.." I mumbled, giving her a sad smile.

"You need to learn how to control. Katherine told us about those clubs, and all the innocent humans you attacked.." Damon said, stepping closer.

"Honestly I couldn't care. I think it's hot." I heard from Stefan and I did a fake little pose while laughing.

I heard a ring from the doorbell and I turned away from them, vamping to the door and opening it. Nobody was there.

I looked around before looking down and seeing three things.

A big box, and a little box both in a blood red shade with a white ribbon on each, a letter fastened on the bigger box. There was another letter beside the boxes, but all I did was pick up the boxes and bring them inside before grabbing the other letter.

"What are those?" Stefan asked, stepping closer to me along with the other two.

I shrugged before looking at the letter that had been laying next to the boxes and I opened it.

"Mikaelson ball.." I mumbled, reading the whole thing before turing it around and noticing it was a note from someone named Ester to Emma.

I handed it to her before looking at the boxes and grabbing the letter that was on the bigger box and opening it.

It said almost the same thing that Emma's said, but on the back it said "save me a dance, love. I hope you enjoy what's in the boxes. -Niklaus" and I smiled as I read.

"Oh? Who's that from?" Damon reached out for the letter, snatching it from my hands. "Save me a dance, lUv hope you enjoy what's in the boxes. Xoxoxox Neeklaus." Damon read in a fake British accent and I quickly snatched it back.