Chapter 16

It had been a few days since that day.

Nothing New.

Niklaus put that fridge thingy in my closet, making sure to fill it well.

They let Caroline and Bonnie out, making sure they had gotten the memo to knock their shit off.

It was funny, seeing Damon and Stefans reaction.

But today..?

I felt nothing.

Maybe I just didn't want to feel anything.

June 5th..

My birthday.

I was born over 500 years ago..

Today.

I laid in bed, staring at my ceiling.

I had already gotten a few missed calls from Katerina.. not really wanting to talk about it being my birthday.

I've lost count on how old I was.

I hated birthdays.

Thank god none of the Mikaelsons knew about it being my birthday.

I quickly jumped out of bed and I headed out of my room, looking down each of the halls before making my way downstairs.

"Hey Lena, good morning to you too. Want some pancakes?" I heard Kol call from the kitchen. I laughed.

Kol cooking? "Sure. I'm surprised that you can cook!" I walked into the kitchen, and hell. It smelled so good.

"Hey hey, I've improved over 1000 years." He rolled his eyes at me.

I felt my phone vibrating and I saw that it was Katerina calling and I quickly declined it.

"Who are you dodging?" Kol laughed and I quickly smacked his head.

"No one. It's not very important." I mumbled, grabbing one of his done chocolate chip pancakes and I bit into it, humming at the taste.

I heard someone coming down the stairs and into the kitchen and I looked over.. it was Klaus..

A shirtless Klaus.

I blushed and I turned away.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"I'll go get it!" I heard Rebekah said, vamping towards the door and opening it. "Which one are you?" I heard her say and I quickly jumped to my feet and I vamped over to the two of them.

"No, no, no. Nope. Nope. Go. Now." I growled at her, pushing her away from the door.

She let out a laugh and decided to invite herself in pretty much. "What's the prob sister?" She asked, turning to me, walking towards the kitchen as I followed.

"Go. Now. There's a reason I've been dodging your calls." I mumbled, walking into the kitchen.

"Aww.. does someone hate their-" she stared and I quickly put my hand over her mouth, giving her a look.