[22.5]

wc: 1.4k

cw: fingering uh yeah i think thats it 

pretty vanilla

---

your eyes flutter open when you hear a click as he locks the door behind you, an innocent look in his eyes.

"it's just in case.."

your hands wrap around his neck as you kiss him, smile evident on your lips as you melt under his touch. there was no way tanaka was gonna let anybody ruin this for him.

in an awkward sort of stumble, the two of you dance your way to the bed before falling together on the mattress in a fit of laughter.

when the hushed giggles die down, you still keep him pressed close to your chest as his hand traces down to the waistband of your pants.

you nod your head to his silent ask, body sinking into the mattress as the tips of his fingers trace up your naked torso.

it's not long before you're feeling the warmth of his skin pressed against yours, save for the boxers the two of you still wear.

his lips trail over every inch of skin of your body, marking every spot he can reach. he gently bites at your shoulder, pressing kisses all along your collar before making his way down to your tummy, drawing every single moan and writhe of your hips out of you that he can.

he loves drawing out the sound of your broken whines with every single press of his hands into your warm skin. when he finally pulls back to get a full look at you, the sight has the blood rushing to his dick.

you lay completely splayed out, panting, eyes lidded as your clammy hands fist at the sheets to ground yourself.

tanaka towers over you, holding your plush thighs open as he grinds his clothed hardon against yours, begging for some sort of friction.

"tanaka," you groan,

"i want it.." his voice is raspy as he leans down, caging you in between his arms as he nips at the side of your neck, "i want to put it in,"

"huh?" you reach a hand over to keep his face against the crook of your neck, a little dazed and flustered, the two of you never having gone that far in the entire time you've known each other.

the whole idea of it is nerve racking

but still, you'd like to know what it's like for yourself. what it's like to be completely full. and with tanaka, no less.

"please," he whines, eyes shut as he throws his head back, the pre already leaking from his underwear as he continues to rut his hips against the curve of your ass, "i want you,"

you prop yourself up on your elbow, and reach up to trace a reassuring hand over his fuzzy hair before pulling him into another kiss,

"c'mon, then,"

your words are cut off by tanaka as he presses an open mouthed kiss against your lips, as he lifts your hips up and slips your underwear from over your thighs.

he doesn't break contact with your lips for a moment as he reaches to his side, fiddling for some sort of protection or lube or anything.

"shit," he hisses, finally leaning back for a moment to rummage through the side table, "there's gotta be something, isn't this a bedroom?"