[2]

wc: 1.3k

heyy
-------

you had promised to bring an eye catching story to prez. a story of teamwork and dedication and resilience in the face of adversity!

buuuuuuut

the longer your predicament played out, the more it seemed like you was finna break that promise.

the blond haired shorty, nishinoya as you learned his name, had come to apologize to you earlier that day from lunch.

"i apologize for my behavior yesterday," he bowed, handing you a drink from the vending machine as like some sort of token.

you figured that the team captain had probably put him up to it, but you were willing to let it slide considering he at least played the part. and you was thirsty.

tanaka on the other hand was no actor. as soon as you walked into your shared class his expression darkened.

you probably wouldn't be receiving a genuine apology from him this afternoon, but you would be amused to see him try.

it wasn't long before the teacher started droning on about.. idek whatever i guess. what class are you in again?

"psst,"

you turn to your side watching as tanaka tries to pass you a little folded up piece of paper.

but with the eyes of a fucking hawk, the teacher notices and immediately calls him out,

"mister tanaka, i guess our meeting yesterday wasn't enough. you can stay with me and serve after school detention today,"

"what? but i- yes sir," he slumps back in his chair but not before throwing you a glare like you personally took his note to the front a the room and laid it on the teachers desk.

"damn thats tough," you mumble under your breathe cause you can take nothin serious, but apparently teach has the ears of a fucking hawk too.

"and you can join him, l/n y/n,"

it was tanaka's turn to laugh as your mouth dropped open as the students whispered amongst themselves.

you had after school detention

you!

and it's all because of..

you turn to look at his tanaka's face as he smirks. as soon as you catch his eyes he throws you a wave.

..this bitch

as kids shuffle out the classroom to leave, you and tanaka are stuck behind to clean up the classroom.

"wipe down the tables and the chalkboard," the teacher calls, before making his way to the door, "i'll be back in the next twenty minutes,"

great.

even the teacher was leaving you alone with this guy.

"you start on the chalkboard," you stand up from your desk, grabbing the cleaning supplies from the corner of the room, "i'll start on the desks,"

"woah woah, hey! you're not the boss around here,"

you roll your eyes as he instead goes to get the rags to clean off the desks.

"fine. clean the desks. i don't care,"

the two of you work in angry silence wiping shit down waiting for that stupid timer to go off and set y'all free, but it never does. it feels like you're being kept hostage.