[11]

wc: 1.9k

cw: thigh fucking, its really vanilla i think buuut let me know if u see nything that should be tagged

fuckinnnnn cryinnnnggg y wattpad gotta delete all my formatting after i copy pastee💀 no italics no nothinnn. i fixed  a bit, but i'll come back and finish editing it.. 

————-

your mom hands you a twenty that thursday before you're out the door.

"buy a pizza or something, since y'all will be working so hard!"

you give her a nod with the most genuine smile you can manage before heading out the door to tanaka's place, a small bag in hand. it's a ten minute walk from your home, the wind nipping at your cheeks just a bit, but the sunny day makes up for it.

you text tanaka when you're in his neighborhood and by the time you reach his front door, it's opening up before you can even ring.

"oh, hey!" a woman with choppy blonde hair smiles at you, "i was just leaving, you here for ryu?"

"huh? oh, yes ma'am," you nod, not used to hearing his first name.

"so polite!" she laughs, hands going to her hips while the various keychains and such hanging from her belt jangle, "listen, you don't gotta go through all that, just call me saeko,"

her chest puffs as she laughs before she crosses her arms again, reminding you of a certain someone.

"oh, sure. miss saeko,"

she pokes her head back through the door, "ryu! your friend is here!" she yells before turning back to you, "let's chat later," she smiles, before making her way past you and to her car.

it isn't long before tanaka comes running down the steps, red faced and out of breath, "she didn't- did she? crap i totally told her to just tell me when you got here," he winces, opening the door for you to come in, "she didn't say anything weird did she?"

"no, of course not," you smile as he leads you in, "but i can definitely see how you two are siblings,"

—-

he leads you to his room, the whole place quiet. a bed sits in one corner and a desk in the other, posters littering the wall.

"let me get that for you," he reaches for your bag to put it somewhere in his closet, ushering you to sit on his bed in a comfortable silence before he eventually joins you.

not too sure what to do, you simply wait side by side, watching as you kick your feet. last time, it just sorta happened. but here, you'd have to make your own circumstances.

"can i kiss you?" the two of you accidentally blurt at the same time, the same thing seemingly on both you guys' mind as small chuckles escape you guys' lips.

you felt your body release tension you didn't realize you had as two of you quiet, faces still warm with laughter.

"tanaka?" you hum, leaning closer to him.

he mumbles a reply you can't make out exactly, but you don't need to when you can feel the way he reaches out to trace a slightly shaky hand up your arm. he's silent as his eyes flit from your body then back to your lips before he closes his eyes, hand going from your arm to drag up the side of your neck and pull you into a kiss.

it feels a little awkward at first trying to find a rhythm, but you smile into it. eventually, the hand on your neck traces down your shoulder to your thigh as he pushes his lips even harder against yours, grounding himself. you move in tandem as he leans forward, trying to get all of you that he possibly can.