[8]

wc: 1.3k

cw: oral, minor dacryphilia
uhhhhh yuh i think thats it let me know if i missed sum and i'll fix it💀
-------------

alright let's get one thing straight right fucking now.

this is not tanakas fault.

he saw the signs and did what he could to stop it from happening, but it was simply bound to happen seeing how you wouldn't keep the back of your head away from his crotch no matter how hard he pushed you.

and you know what? he really could say this was your fault if he wanted to. and there was more truth to that than he realized.

he couldn't exactly place the feeling he felt when you had pulled him off the bed to stuff him in the closet, but he knew his hands were itching to feel you up again. lips wanting to feel the warmth of your skin against his.

maybe it was the novelty of it all. the boy he originally wanted nothing to do with being the one to steal his first kiss.

nah, wait

tanaka gave it to you. willingly. and he was willing to do it again.

was he just that touch starved?

either way, now was not the time nor place to be thinkin about that. not when your wide eyes were looking up at him, bulge pressed into your cheek.

it looked like this scene had been stolen straight out of a porno mag.

he could practically hear the blood rushing through his ears as he tried to calm himself.

"do you.. want help with that?"

you motioned to the ever so obvious boner tanaka wore. no amount of pretending like it didn't exist made the sentiment anymore true.

he swallowed as he nodded, allowing you to fiddle with the zipper of his pants which sounded way too loud in this small dark closet.

tanaka's breathing staggered as you pulled down his pants to his thighs, and then peeled his boxers down allowing his erection to spring up.

your warm fingers brush over the base, getting a feel for him as tanaka shut his eyes tight, melting into your touch.

your hands felt so good wrapped around him like that, small groans escaping his lips at the feel of you lightly squeezing his shaft only to then let your fingers trace along the veins.

his heart pounded in his chest as he waited and silently begged for more. the gentle touch wasn't enough, he needed more of you.

and like you could read his mind, your lips parted as you slid his leaking cock over your tongue. you could barely get it halfway in, your hand wrapping around what your mouth couldn't reach, but even then you still felt so full.

your hands flew up to squeeze at his exposed thighs as you tried to adjust to his size.

"you okay?" tanaka could barely pant, head dizzy from the sensation of your warm mouth around his dick.

"'m'okay," you hummed, the feeling sending vibrations to his dick as he doubled over, trying to steady his breathing. trying to keep himself from coming undone down your throat right then and there.

he slides a heavy hand over the back of your head as you bob your head, tongue pressed on the underside of his cock. his face slightly flushed as he hears the lewd sounds your mouth makes as you suck him off.

the sight of you on your knees for him right now is so erotic. your eyes are lidded as he watches the outline of his dick inside your cheek. groaning as he watches drool and precum pool around the corners of your pretty lips as they stretch around his cock so perfectly.