[13]

DADDYS HOOOOOOME 

HOME FOR MEEE

lol that song been stuck in my head thanks jjk's gojo fandom. 

nyway happy thursday

wc: 0.8k 

-------------

your sleep was filled with sweet dreams of giant heated blankets tightly bound around you. unfortunately, your reality couldn't be that sweet; you woke up to the sound of an incessant ass alarm clock screaming in your ear as you struggled to find the snooze button.

despite the harsh beeping pulling you from your sleep, some aspects of your reality stayed true to your dreams.

tanaka laid spread out like a starfish, a single arm thrown over you in his sleep. in spite of the alarm, he dozed peacefully, his body all comforting and warm like any good blanket should be.

the tiny snores that came from his mouth were not any sort a angel cadence, but he was certainly cute with how his face quirked as he dreamed, and the way the tiny amount of drool pooled at his lip.

he was so close to you.

it would be too easy to lay back down and fall back asleep under his comforting weight, but you pushed that pleasant thought aside to try and gently prod tanaka awake.

he groans as he shoos your hand away before turning over onto his back, hands tucked at his side.

"tanaka, wake up," you try again, yawning.

"i'm up,"

he most definitly was not up, evidenced by the way he pulled the blankets even farther over himself and nuzzled back into his pillow.

heavy with sleep, you took a big stretch before fully sitting up to peer down at tanaka's dreaming face. his mouth quirked into tiny smiles every couple seconds while he fidgeted.

you ran a hand over his forehead, watching the way he leaned into your touch before poking at his cheek.

"tanaka,"

with a big groan, tanaka stretches as he paws at the hand on his cheek, "yes darling?" he mumbles all low and sweet in his half sleep state, eyes still fluttering open as his brain takes a moment to process what he just said as he props himself up, "wait-"

"good morning, sweetheart" you snicker as tanaka's face melts into a look of confusion, "sleep alright?"

his face flushes as he fully sits up, wiping the sleep from his eyes, "i? you-"

"what's the matter, honey?" you dramatically drape your arms over his shoulders, feigning innocence. before he can open his mouth to speak however, saeko is bursting through the door.

you didn't even hear her footsteps as she aproached, but there she stood in the doorway, pajama pants paired with a regular old tanktop. anything she had to say immediately falls off her tongue as she spots the scene in front of her; you, practically all over her red faced baby brother, face seemingly nuzzled into the side of his neck.

"woah, sorry, didn't know you guys were busy!" she throws ryu a wink, leaving him to absolutely freeze as she leaves back down the hallway, "you boys got a game today, so don't go getting too handsy, alright?"

the door squeaks shut before a beat of silence passes between you.

"you didn't hear that, alright?"

"whatever you say," you shrug, taking another big stretch, "darling,"

and he fucking smacks you on the side of the head with a pillow.

xx

never tease a guy with incredibly good reflexes and ammunition. you could barely counter his pillow attack. all you could do was try to duck as you felt your way around the bed.

no thanks to tanaka, the two of you finally made your way downstairs for breakfast, all ready and dressed for the last school day of the week.

the two of you didn't leave without "battle scars" of course. you, at your wrist where he had you pinned, and tanaka at his waist where you had held him to try and force him to surrender (he didn't, really, but tanaka relenting so the two of you could finally get dressed for school was satisfaction enough).

"so dramatic," he had shaken his head as you tried to wiggle free from his grip, your other arm slinking across the bed to try and grab his abandoned pillow.

he saw you though, hand reaching to grab that wrist too. "you never stop moving," he huffs, moving his leg to trap yours.

"well, maybe if you got off a me," you turn your head to the side, his face feeling way too close to yours.

"so you can what? hit me? need i remind you it was your petty ass that started this mess?"

"only cause you hit me with a pillow!"

"only cause you-"

"hey!" you hear saeko banging on the bedroom door, tanaka so startled he falls off the bed, "i thought i told you two to get ready! it's too early for you guys to be-"

"geez, got it! stopping!" tanaka rushes to cut her off, immediately sitting up off the floor as the voice behind the door quiet's.

"if you say so,"

he was first to let go in that impromptu wrestling match, so you feel like you took home that victory.

"you watched me fall!" tanaka huffs, incredulous as you two walk to school.

"maybe i did, maybe i didn't," you shrug, nonchalant, "losers always make excuses,"

"you're something else.." his eyes narrow as he breathes a small laugh, shoving his hands in his pockets, "fine, then. i'll make sure you're watching when i get you next time,"

you simply shake your head at his challenge, the two of you making your way down the sidewalk to school.

he can try. 

-----------

i wonder what he was dreamin about🤭

i was lowkey thinking of this sk8 gif the whole time i was writing this lol. if u haven't watched it, you should. matter a fact, start skateboarding too🤞🏾🗣