✧ Part 10

Can I add something forced like yk !? It would be interesting...I want to if you guys don't get offended!

_____________________________________________

Yn- I LOVE YOU!!

Taehyung was befuddled with the sudden confession...He blinked his twice befo6 looking at her fainted face...His heart was pounding so fast due to the nervousness...Even he didn't know why is he feeling this way, he never felt before...

But suddenly he realised she's not in her senses...She is in her vulnerable state...She had just closed her which was half opened few minutes ago losing her consciousness totally....

He removed her grip from the shirt sighing heavily...

Tae- She definitely didn't meant those words for me...Does she have someone else in her life ?

He felt a little sad thinking she has someone already in her life and Oneday she'll go away from him which is really shaking him to the core...He unknowingly gained a different attachment with her and he doesn't want her to let go...But he has no valid reasons either to keep her with him....

He only wants this little girl to be happy with the person she loves...According to him, she didn't mean those words or she has said for someone else...Little did he know, She meant those words..and Those words were only for him....

He shook his head and touched her forehead which was burning....He panicked...He quickly went to the kitchen and came in the room with a bowl of cold water and a kerchief..He soaked the kerchief and put it on her forehead..He kept doing the process until the doctor entered after knocking...

The doctor sat beside Yn and checked her up before looking towards Taehyung...

Dr- She must have stayed under rain or shower for a quite long time ? That's why she caught cold...It's not that serious...But make sure she takes the medicine on time...Otherwise the fever will keep raising...And also let her rest until she recovers...!!

Taehyung nodded slightly before sitting beside him...

Dr- So, who is she ? *raised eyebrows*

Taehyung looked at Yn before speaking...

Tae- She-

The doctor gasped dramatically looking around...

Dr- Is she perhaps your girlfriend ? This is your room ? Your bed ? Your blanket ?

Tae- Ah Jin Hyung, stop creating more trouble for me! It's not like that what you're thinking!

Taehyung whined...while Jin sighed sadly...

Jin- I thought you finally found someone for yourself...That's my bad i misunderstood...